My Nitecore EA4

What a little light!! Pure awesomeness!! If you want a small AA powerhouse, This is the light to get!!

how about a p60 beside it for comparison… i really really want this one

That is some kind of reach for such a little thing.

It’s 4.5” tall

Glad it arrived rikr. I’m still waiting.
Thanks for the beam shots.

i get a best offer at 60 dollars on a u2 version at ebay yesterday and your pictures are awesome,thank you from canada. 8)

Rick, I'm ordering one of these. Amazing little light!

Glenn, It is defiantly worth $59.00

Rikr…is that cool white or neutral?

…been tryin to stay away from this . Just asking questions…hehe heh

Sorry…It’s a cool white. I am very impressed by this little light!! :bigsmile:

Really impressive,I have to get one just for the form factor.Rikr,what batteries are you using in it for the beamshots?Lots to love about this light,thanks for doing these Rikr.

I am using Duracell Rechargeable 2450mah
and your very welcome.

I bought my dad one for X-mas. I wanted to buy one for myself, but I already have a lame pa-40. This nitecore doesn’t have a low, low, either. But it seems like it can throw. Can it throw? I heard it’s lux rating being tossed around at 22k?

Just received mine today - somehow smaller than I thought it would be which is great - and yes - it’s awesome!

Where did you see it for $59?? Goinggear has them on backorder for $61.56 with their 12% discount coupon. I was going to order it from them. I'd like to avoid buying from China if possible. BTW, I sent Shane an email on the Fenix TK75, never heard from him..

Craig over at illumination supply has a sale going on. discount code ea4

I’m anxious to here how it throws!

At 20,000 lux, it will have less throw than a TK35 to put that in perspective.

Hi Rick

How does it compare in brightness and spill to your SL3.

Thanks Bruce