*Name your favorite reviewers* for a $10 coupon towards a cool new flashlight

Ordered the light tonight… now waiting for the actual shipping

MrFoy,

I was just kidding - a bit of “tongue-in-cheek” :).

Congrats, BTW :)!!

Order placed. PM sent for $10.00 refund. Thanks!

ohaya -

Didn't intend my response to mean anything, I understood you, no worries. Had something else on my mind.

Foy

No problem on my end either, Foy :)…

Hi FastTech (Jasmine et al),

I understand that the physical light won’t be available until 5/22, but would it be possible for you all to release the Android app for an alpha or beta release, even if limited (not just to the reviewers though)? I think that would be helpful to both yourselves and potential purchasers?

Thanks,
Jim

Hi Jasmine

This is great! Thank you!

I was wondering if FT will have other unique releases coming up and if we could save this coupon for that?

And, if so, any hints as to what might be coming down the line? :wink:

Thanks again!

:slight_smile:

Nice idea this thread

I understand that there will be three flashlights with Asgard technology that will be released by FastTech - which means that there will be two more coming in addition to the FLEX.

I guess I’ll have to wait until the other two mystery flashlights come out and spend my $10 discount on the light that I like best. :slight_smile:

Yes you did. Congrats! :)

My personal thanks to everyone who nominated me!!

Happy Mother's Day!

The $10 coupon needs to be used by 31 May 2013.

Im curious, if i order now in comparison to in say 1-2 weeks (next pay week) would there be any differences between the as listed “Founder’s Series” under stock on the Fasttech website for the first batch compared to the second batch/orders?

Rather not miss out on anything special :smiley: haha.

I was wondering that also. I think that Jasmine said that the ones that the reviewers got would be “signed”? But I don’t know what the situation would be for people who buy on the pre-order…?

Yup! I marked that in my calendar. :slight_smile:

If the other two won’t come out by 30 May then I’ll have to use the coupon on the FLEX.

The founder’s series will cause a special badge in the app to be displayed every time you connect. We’ll also release new beta app features to customers with the founder’s series ahead of their public release.

This light is heavily software based, so in the future new functionalities will b added via app updates. The same Asgard app will support upcoming lights as well, so it will get constant updates and maintenance.

Ordered :party: