*Name your favorite reviewers* for a $10 coupon towards a cool new flashlight

I would like to nominate;

1: FOY
2: the
3. relic38

I thought that you were just playing “hard to get” :)…

Jim

FIGHTINNNNGGG :)!!

[Note to readers… that may be an Asian thing :)…]

Now that is not a fair statement……I don’t have any friends on here, in-fact I don’t play well with others 0:)
I choose those who I enjoyed reading their reviews and that I got good info out of that review, that was and is my basis.

1. Foy

2. JohnnyMac

3. the

But I do enjoy all the reviews, it’s one the reasons I keep coming back to this forum.

That guy is pretty good.
BTW. I hope the winners do comparative beamshots with other popular/common lights, preferably in different setting and distances. And by common I mean lights like: hd2010, sipik68/98, TY-113/08, 501B, C-8, ETC …Since most people have those. Doing beamshot comparisons to a $300 light doesn’t give a good baseline to compare to. Plus not many have those. IMO
A wide variety is best.

it’s a pity HKJ didn’t make the list. I especially appreciate his thorough, quantitative and technical approach to reviews.

But HKJ does no flashlight reviews or am I wrong?
I didn’t nominate him because of this.

Yes he does: http://www.lygte-info.dk/review/Reviews%20UK.html

Absolutely!

I have to be honest. Actually I just chose what other people were choosing so I could get the discount. I have no idea if I’ll even buy the light.

Congrats guys. Whatever you are testing Fasttech has certainly built up a frenzy. Will they keep the suspense for long? Thanks Fasttech for something a little different in more ways than one.

ohaya -

I didn't see it until I checked my computer this morning . . .

uneasyFoy

If I thought that Fasttech has rip off prices I wouldn't have made 13 orders until now but some product are just expensive no matter if your profit is 1$ or 10$ or more.

Let's wait a little more and see what will we get :)

It's pity that Old-lumens didn't get one, he would butchered even the Mjollnir :P

Whoa! I’m not aware of this. This just shows that I’m a noob here in BLF.

considering the potential here, that price is unbelievable, way more interesting than on board charging or magnetic ring control.

Details on how to redeem your $10 “coupon” posted in the first post of this thread now. Take a look and let us know if you have questions.

Jasmine

It is some time ago I did the last flashlight review, I have been way to busy with batteries and chargers. I was very curious how this voting was going and am impressed with all the votes I got. And I probably got a few more than FastTech counted, due to the usual spelling mistake (HJK).

Congratulations to the winners, I am looking forward to the reviews.

I want to make a vote anyway :smiley:

1. HKJ
  2. Old4570
  3. Match

Thanks FastTech for the coupon redemption method. I’ll wait patiently for the reviews before buying! :slight_smile: