*Name your favorite reviewers* for a $10 coupon towards a cool new flashlight

I can’t imagine anyone taking offense at all the negative connotations in what you said. :wink:

if one wants to ensure they get the coupon they would wait till just before the deadline, see who has the most votes and vote for them 8)

To answer a few questions:

There will be 3xRCR123a and 1x26650 support (swappable battery tubes) but only 18650 will be available at launch.

If you have ordered from FastTech, you know we’re not into rip offs. Having that said, the driver itself costs way more than any other drivers currently listed on FastTech.

As to whether the driver will be made available separately, we’re open to it but the difficulty providing support for it is nightmare-ish. We either have to charge a premium for providing support, or the driver has to be sold “as-is”. And none of these is what we want to do.

AS-IS works for most of the guys that will go as far as to buy one and mod a light…

you may find it more profitable than just the light. i hope, if you do offer it, that it is expensive, or I’ll have a LOT of lights to mod lol

I think we are all in agreement here. :bigsmile:

Every time I check in, this thing is sounding more like it’s some kind of classified top-secret WWII Nazi-Alien technology Wunderdriver. Or voodoo. Needless to say, I’m intrigued…

This concludes the name calling :slight_smile: exercise. I’m tallying up the results now.

Can’t wait!

I think that’s what most people did all along. lol

Results are in. Someone in this thread is nice enough to tally this up :). I’m not sure if he wants to be mentioned, but all credits for the hardwork goes to him.

Top mentioned reviewers in this thread are:

82: the
80: JohnnyMac
56: Foy

HKJ came in close at 41 mentions. We only have a limited number of working prototypes and we aren’t expecting more working units until launch, so we could only send three at this stage, sorry!

the and JohnnyMac has already accepted the sample and we’re waiting for Foy’s confirmation now. Everyone who has mentioned any of these three names before the posting deadline will receive a $10 off coupon for purchasing one of the Asgard. We will explain the logistics for the coupon in a few days.

Thank you again everyone, and we are all eagerly looking forward to the reviews!

Jasmine

A LED flashlight that is programmable by bluetooth / wifi?

I love being alive.

Wow! I’m looking forward that Jasmine! Can’t wait. :bigsmile:

:slight_smile: That is great news… I hope it will not be to expensive if I decide to order one (For me VAT/import fees are on items I paid 33$ or more for. Those would normally ruin a deal.)

Wow! That's great news. :)

I'd like to thank all my supporters: Thank you very much!

Looking forward receiving the sample..

I nominate:

1. Foy
  2. JohnnyMac 3.
  3. MRsDNF

If we guess all three did we win a custom engraved version? :bigsmile: can’t wait to see what it is!

@ the, johnnymac, foy, looking forward your reviews :)

there are two names that I nominated come out as chosen. it means I will receive two coupons? :D (crossing finger)

Same here! Thank you all who nominated me. I will do my best to be as thorough as possible with my review. :wink:

Just replied to the PM.

Wow, I am surprised how this turned out.

Thank you so much FastTech and a special thanks to everyone that nominated me. I'll try not to let you down.

speechlessFoy

nice one guys, congratulations, I cant wait for the reviews now, two tech reviews, one filled with entertainment, blf has some good reading coming up.