New-Brontelight published the powerful 10000 Lumens XHP70 Led Flashlight BT41

How could it be a SECRET when members share the prices among each other?!!

Is the shady sales rep that stupid? Maybe so!!!

Give them a chance to explain themselves. Put the pitchforks down for a second, it helps nothing.

And for the record, if a seller wants to keep prices private, it is poor form to post them publicly. We give the courtesy to groupbuy organizers, we should give the same courtesy to every seller.

But a MRSP, as given in the PM, is not really meant to be private, and Bronte did not mention a special BLF price, just that there may be one some day. I posted it to reveal that the secret PM was not that informative. I would not have posted an attractive group buy price if that was what the PM was about.

I’m lucky, I haven’t got any price …

Researching the price the market is willing to pay is a legitimate quest for the seller.

But this might not be the best way to do it, by sending different prices around and noting reactions, that does not inspire confidence.

Listing features, offering customization, openly asking for acceptable price range - that would gain reputation and trust for the seller.

i think the whole reason being for not having a real set price yet is because the manufacterer wants the review out first, and wants to see what our feedback is with the light. he will adjust the price accordingly.
if he sees that we really like the light the higher the price, and the less we show interest, the cheaper it will be.
i think the price will be fairly cheap anyways. brontelight probably has a price range already, but dunno whether to go with the lower or higher part of that range….

4S

Are the XHP-70’s parallel or series? Just wondering if the driver is a boost circuit…

I would like to know the price and also get the private massage.

The XHP-70’s are in series…

What? 4$ only? I’ll have two please!

I’m in for 10 pcs

The battery configuration is 4S

I know, I was just being silly :wink:

set me the price too, thanks

Price please.

Price please.

I asked for a price awhile back and got no answer. 4S configuration is a big turnoff in my book. That said, I’m completely disinterested now.

Aside from the flashlights we will probably see something new in the marketing. :slight_smile:
Finally, I hope to see a good product with a decent price.

I don't get what's goin on with this vendor. They've been criticized for their high prices since 2012 here on BLF: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/12688, yet keep announcing new products, and don't seem to have any resellers or distributors, and don't do direct sales. Huh? I don't get it. How do they sell and stay in business? Are they strictly doing business in local China maybe?

I find an emtpy Bronte store on DHGate, old lights listed on DX: http://www.dx.com/s/bronte, and a limited offerings "direct" store front on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/s?marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A3DVG1QTGZ4Z7D&merchant=A3DVG1QTGZ4Z7D&redirect=true