*** NEW *** Haikelite SC26 XHP35 26650/26350 aka Fatty ***Update*** 2018-07-24

Range : 1- Emisar D1, 2 - SC26, 3- SDmini
Brightness 1 SC26, 2 Emisar D1, 3 SDmini.
Stabilization 1 SC26, 2 SDmini, 3 Emisar D1

If you really want long range get the Emisar D1S. Another bonus for the SC26 is output/power/throw in a compact 26350 format.
Emisar does have a superior UI, although it is subjective.

Or Lumintop GT Mini.
Similar performance, similar driver, similar UI, slightly larger package. But it offers 18350 tube - in this configuration it’s a great thrower for the size.
And it should be compatible with 18700 cells that come with their own built-in chargers. Though they surely won’t be able to drive the light to its full potential due to high internal resistance.

… but all of Emisar have a very high heating temperature?
Which option(Haikelite SC26 XHP35, Lumintop SD mini, Emisar D), has the duration of operation at maximum mode?

Lumintop GT mini is large

No. Doubly no.

1. Emisar D4 heats up very fast and reaches high temperature.
    But you can calibrate the thermal sensor, so it will never become too hot. That will reduce it’s output and (already short) turbo time.
  2. Single-LED Emisars don’t heat up fast. D1 takes a good while. D1S never overheats.

1. Emisar D4 heats up very fast and reaches high temperature.

….but the Emisar D4 has a wide beam, but a small range
But you can calibrate the thermal sensor, so it will never become too hot. That will reduce it’s output and (already short) turbo time.
…but will decrease the operating time at maximum mode?

D4 has a wide beam. I did not mention it as a competitor to the 3 lights that you listed - I mentioned it because the Emisar thermals that you heard about are mostly about D4. Especially D4 with Nichia 219c. Most are not about D1, definitely not D1S.

Yes, calibrating Emisar (any model) to have lower temperature decreases operating time at maximum mode.

I understand correctly ? Combination of characteristics
1.Haikelite SC26 XHP35
2.Emisar D1
3/ Lumintop SD mini

It depends on what you need really.
I can’t offer anything better than smokuxx1987 did
Well, maybe extend it a bit:
size, weight: 1. SDmini, D1 (tied) 2. SC26

Note that runtime depends mostly on 3 factors:

• output
  • efficiency
  • battery capacity

battery capacity: 1. SC26 2. SDmini, D1 (tied)
efficiency (educated guess, I’ve seen no measurements): 1. SC26 2. SDmini (a little behind) 3. D1 (marginally behind)

Note that efficiency as in the ranking is at constant output near the peak of the weakest flashlight.
Emisar is brighter than SDMini. If you ramp up to the same output - it will probably be marginally worse. At the highest level it will be even less efficient and higher output itself will result in much shorter runtime.
SC26 uses more efficient LED than the competitors. And boost drivers are often a bit more efficient than linear / FET (but not always). So it’s likely a bit more efficient - again at reduced output. At peak it will likely be less efficient than SDmini at its peak, but should easily make up for that with larger battery.

So runtime: 1. SC26 2. SDmini (well behind) 3. D1 (marginally behind)

i think this light is perfect for something that is not so big size more or less same like a convoy s2 but has far more light output and can take 26650 battery so u will get some very good runtimes also. a true winner too me imo.

It turns out that No. 1 is SC-26 (a combination of indicators)
For me it is important, the duration of work at the maximum (turbo)
P.S. I have an Emissar D1, Lumitop SD mini / I’m looking for a replacement. Need a universal instead of my flashlights.

I ask for a recommendation in the price range of 30 _+ $

I got the exact same one. That navy blue is absolutely beautiful! The beam is perfect. I’m amazed how Haikelite gets their beam so perfect. All of my HL lights have no artifacts or rings in their beams. I wonder is it really tuned or just luck that they get the beam so perfect. This is one of the most practical lights to carry around, good throw and decent flood.

The only thing that can use some improvement is the UI. No hold button for moonight or double click for turbo. I like the UI on the TA driver in the MT03 and MT09R much better. Otherwise, the UI is not bad and better than most.

anyone know or tryied if a keeppower protected 6000mah will fit?

They will fit.

I agree… I see ui on mt09r is easy to use and quick. Double click for turbo. Another double click for to return to last mode.

I like sc26 for the price, size, and nice beam.

Got my SC26.
I don’t really like it with the long tube, it’s just to big. Well, I would consider it if there were PLB 26650 batteries with built-in charger, just like 18650. But I’m not aware of any.

The shorty is better, though I still don’t have batteries for it.

Ramping is not nearly as good as Narsil, way too slow at high levels.
Output is good, beam is good, looks good. I need to get some blue trits the next time fasttech offers 15% code. Well, maybe 10% will do. :wink:

You will need to dremel the trit slots unless you don’t mind them sticking out above the surface of the light - check yours - mine were 3 different depths - all too shallow.

I don’t have a dremel…but I’m OK with them sticking out a bit.
Thanks for the suggestion though. :beer:

I’m too clumsy and accident prone to have glass where it can be broken easily so I did the work because I wanted the look.

It’s turned on on that picture, right?