New(ish) members and FLAMING

A Quote from an Old Friend of mine (one of the smartest people I’ve ever known) that passed last year

I’m just a Tired Old SOB jr. —- You’re gonna have to work a lot harder than that , to hurt my feelings—— :beer: :beer:

I like that! True words of wisdom! :+1: . :beer:

Sorry for the loss of your friend to buddy……

Yeh, I’m thinking I would have got less readers with a title like ‘self control’ :wink:

ChrisGarrett sounds like a smart guy. He is able to make a cogent point in a fun, lighthearted way.

I’m Triggered.

/\ … I am to after watching that…. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . Good one… :beer:

Now I’m getting triggered :person_facepalming:

Glad to hear this. I really wasn’t trying to step on toes, though I did get a little frustrated by some of what I was reading. I like a good discussion, and hearing both sides helps me to stay intellectually honest. I don’t like when people are ungrateful or full of misguided outrage.

Edit: referring to the D4V2 thread

Where is the safe space? I guess we could start a thread for cat pictures, unicorns, and complaining

Iffn you got Triggered….you’d know it :open_mouth:
happytrails

I think maybe my box of feelings is a little singed… oh well, next! (de-domed 3V XHP-50.2’s in a Q8, looking for around 16,000)

no wonder you want those barrel extensions!!! :sunglasses:

Here ya’ go….

Or… in critical cases of need.

The extensions were for Ham’r, an enlarged head on the Q8 with 17 emitters producing in excess of 20,000 lumens. Never happened though so run time will always be compromised.

Do you wear those glasses for solar eclipses? :sunglasses:

Naaa, now if I decide to use 3 Q8 boards with 12 3V 50.2’s then maybe so! Thinking bout it, could I hit 35,000? Will need those extension tubes…

@ chops728

Did LSU install one if these in their 28 mil $ locker room & player facility renovation?? Just in case they need it or when ‘Ed’ crawls someone’s posterior for being a screw up in a game or practice.

After the Championship game humiliating thrashing with Clemson last January, Saban had these waiting on them at the Bama locker room/player facility when they returned to Tuscaloosa.

About half the team had to go here for a week or so…… :wink:

Bama now has permanently designated Safe Space rooms for the players & the signs over ’every’ entrance to the facility have been removed. . :smiley:

Oh yeah, the rooms are only open from 2am –3am every day but Monday.

Nah not needed— They have special chase lounges with plugs for their Ipads (watch Film/ Yeah Right) and get PetiCures

The ones who needed a Safe Space was the referees after the NFC championship game — An undisclosed Safe Hiding Space

Wow…. how things have changed through the years… :open_mouth: . Are they the massage version reclining chairs??

“An undisclosed Safe Hiding Space” for refs…. not a bad idea. :+1: