New(ish) members and FLAMING

Here you go teacher a safe space just a mile down the road from my house. (the gators and snakes swear by it)

Thanks for the tip shirnask, that would work I think. :beer:

In fact, I think I see chops728 peeking out from that group of Cypress knees in the center of the picture, just to the right of the ’Pirogue Highway’. :wink:

He probably be hunting something to BBQ. I know I would be.

Nice cypress knees there :smiley:

Yeah… it is really a bad example though. :person_facepalming:

The “knee” is a part of the Cypress root system that grows above the land or water.
This is what they look like….

I think I see a group about in the middle of the picture just to the right of that lane of open water I referred to as a “Pirogue Highway”. :wink:

Oh yeah, in case your not familiar with them…. this is a ‘Pirogue’.

pi·rogue / pēˈrōɡ

here’s some nice ones

I like these better
https://images.app.goo.gl/DxAp1CQM1jEzUcmh7

Yes sir, that is a great example of some good ones. . :beer:

Hmmm, thought it was this…

Nope, that is Pierogi (/ p ɪ ˈ r oʊ ɡ i / pih-ROH-ghee) and I love them!!! . :+1:
Edit… Darn Lightbringer, those look good!! I’m hungry again now… :person_facepalming: . :smiley:

Yeah thanks Lightbringer. 12:50am in Fay NC. Where am I gonna find some?

Good…there is too much animosity and hatred in the world

A flashlight forum is no place for someone to be a butthole

Wellp, there’s a Polish store near me that makes some pretty amazing ones, but they won’t have ’em ’til almost noonish for the lunchtime crowd. And the breaded fish… oh, the breaded fish.

Now I’m getting hungry.

Especially them angry cats… :smiley:

I could go for some pirozhki right now. Or a cheburek. Or a pastel. Whatever is salty, crunchy and artery-hardening greasy to feed the soul on a freezing Monday morning.