NEW Nitecore 4xAA XML U2 Light released!

If you use the holiday12 promo code before Dec. 24th it’s only $61.56 with free shipping at goinggear.com. I’d pay the extra 2.56 for the peace of mind of buying from a reputable US seller…

There is nothing wrong to buy from AliExpress! Longer shipping expected though!

Does aliexpress.com take PayPal?

$2.56! I can buy like 10 flashlights from fast tech with that! JK JK!

Yeah I might do the going gear deal.

I don’t think so!

My experience with Aliexpres are here

I wont use it any more but a lot of people have no trouble with them.

OK that didn’t last long, I made a $60 offer to hkequipment on eBay.

I offered $65 for a NW via HKequipment ebay 5 mins later accepted.

bought it for my stepdaughter a xmas pressie, she likes to go possum/animal spotting in the rainforest at night. I take my TM11 or the TN30 :bigsmile:

We get some great pics .

This would be better for you

Whats the real difference between this and say the standard KD C8 xm-l. I watched a couple of videos of this EA4 and other 4-6cm wide xm-l lights and I’m not seeing a major difference. Is it purely because this is a 4 AA light that people are going a bit nuttty over it or what…….enlighten me (pun intended)

Because its 4*AA and that means much ;)!

I buy AA batteries in 4s or multiples of 4 and my AA charger has 4 slots.

I have 2 other 4xAA lights as well.

Maybe its some sort of OCD but 3 batteries to me is wrong.

what are your other 4xAA’s, and which would you say is best?

Well I only bought this last night so I don’t have it yet.

My other 2 are a PA40W (nw) and a Dorcy 41-4750

The PA40 is my favourite mostly just because of the feel and fit in my hands but its a nice powerful beam as well. Its good for lighting up a large area up to about 100 meters.

The Dorcy I have loaned to my brother and he uses it most nights on his property, it has a very tight beam and the hotspot will overpower the PA40 at any distance and the spill is very usable.

The EA4 even though I think will be awkward to hold/operate I couldn’t go past the 860 lumens. I would rather it be 2 + 2 AA ( like this == ) for the extra length but maybe it wont be so bad.

I’m sure the PA40 will remain my favourite though, and I am considering buying another Dorcy as well as I’d feel bad to take it away from my brother after he has been using it for so long or maybe I’ll buy him one and take mine back.

There seem to be lots of interest (incl me - warm white). Does anyone know how to organize a group buy on eBay?
My understanding is individual price has gone to as low as $57 shipped.

EA4 under $60 USD…worldwide free shipping… illuminationsupply.com
Use coupon code EA4 at checkout for an extra 15% off.

I just placed my order for the Nitecore EA4… I ordered it from Illumination Supply. :bigsmile:

…no one escapes this post without one.

I know that’s true… I have been wanting one from the day this was posted!! :wink:

I’m almost glad I couldn’t figure it out yesterday cus I need to stop.