NEW Nitecore 4xAA XML U2 Light released!

OK, I was worried about the springs before I got it, but not anymore. There are two poles that go into the body then it spins. The springs do not actually move. Kinda like a merry-go-round. Nice design.

Pls post some photos and beamshots. I wish you have the Sunwayman M40A for comparison

Whats the cheapest anyone has seen/bought the EA4 in neutral tint?

I’ve seen a couple places around $62 or so, I’m hoping to break the $60 barrier shipped.

Here you go

Nice, but I was looking for the neutral white version. This looks to be the CW one.

You can choose. warm white is neutral Nitecote has only 2 versions.

I’d like to see beam shots, but it definitely needs a lower low. I like my PA40’s low, but at times even it’s a little too bright and I find myself really liking the moonlight of the Quark Turbo.

I need this light.

Maybe in a few months I will buy it.

TOTALLY didn’t see that, good catch. $59? not bad, how long does shipping from aliexpress take normally?

If you use the holiday12 promo code before Dec. 24th it’s only $61.56 with free shipping at goinggear.com. I’d pay the extra 2.56 for the peace of mind of buying from a reputable US seller…

There is nothing wrong to buy from AliExpress! Longer shipping expected though!

Does aliexpress.com take PayPal?

$2.56! I can buy like 10 flashlights from fast tech with that! JK JK!

Yeah I might do the going gear deal.

I don’t think so!

My experience with Aliexpres are here

I wont use it any more but a lot of people have no trouble with them.

OK that didn’t last long, I made a $60 offer to hkequipment on eBay.

I offered $65 for a NW via HKequipment ebay 5 mins later accepted.

bought it for my stepdaughter a xmas pressie, she likes to go possum/animal spotting in the rainforest at night. I take my TM11 or the TN30 :bigsmile:

We get some great pics .

This would be better for you

Whats the real difference between this and say the standard KD C8 xm-l. I watched a couple of videos of this EA4 and other 4-6cm wide xm-l lights and I’m not seeing a major difference. Is it purely because this is a 4 AA light that people are going a bit nuttty over it or what…….enlighten me (pun intended)