[NEW] Nitecore MH20 1000lm 18650 Rechargable - full size switch!

Product link

Credits: www.nitecore.com

Nice! I'm usually a Sunwayman fan, but they have been lacking recently.I think this will be my new EDC.There are outs of things right with the MH 20 that are overlooked by other manufacturers, love the 1 lumen low.Good eye Freeme.

Ok fine, we all know that I’ve developed a nitecore fetish. Please just point me to the GB :wink:

….and in-light USB charging capability? I want one!

Single big button is somewhat ZL signature, which I actually prefer. gB? Next month maybe.

It’s the opposite reaction for me. Every time I see one of those rubber charging port covers I cry on the inside. Those little guys love to tear right off even with careful usage.

MH20 package does not include battery like MH10 & MH12, which might be a good thing for keeping the price low.

Exactly this^^

I’m liking this light. Nitecore is doing some big things this year. Keep it coming!
Will this be the third gb nitecore light in one month?! Haha
I’m not really understanding the ui.
You have to full press and hold down to get to high? So does this mean high mode cannot be memorized?

Nitecore UI is not for the fainted heart, it can be frustrating sometimes, but they do make good lights :smiley:

Interested in GB !

What’s the difference between this and the MH10, other than being shorter?

Oops, our friend is speeding up the timeline.

Suddenly Nitecore are all over the forum! I dont mind, I like many of their Products :slight_smile:

2 hours on turbo? That’s crazy.

Not 2 hours on turbo,
Are 2 hours ANSI, and we know the standard ANSI, is not very precise.

2 hours on 1000 lumen, and 2.45 hours on 425 lumen... that sounds like the Turbo runtime is measured incuding a step-down to high somewhere.

Of course, need a step down.
I think is a Nitecore improvement this modes, in MH12 High 1000 lumens and Mid 240, I like more this MH20; 1000 to 420 best option, they have included the past step down of P12 and MH12 in the secuence of modes.
(P12 first step down to 450 lumens, but not on the secuence, always need use 1000 before to go 450, now is your option)

GB?

This is an interesting light :) I hope the price is good too