[NEW] Nitecore MH20 1000lm 18650 Rechargable - full size switch!

Very interesting EDC candidate.
direct access to turbo and moonlight? Gimme.
Very nice design too.

I suspect GB = group buy

not yet.

MH20 has a lot in common with the previous EC25 light.
They both have a two-stage single side switch. Both have a blue-light at switch which can be used as location indicator.
But two things I did not like about EC25 have been corrected in MH20 this time. One is the lack of a real low mode (1 lumen), the other is in standby mode EC25 will blink with its blue light which can not be turned off. You have to got to lock out mode to get rid of the blue blink. And this really irritates me when it is by my pillow in the night. With MH20, it is said you can turn off the blue blink with a half press. Very nice.
Now I will just hang on tight for a possible NW version.

i’m curious how did they get the usb rubber to hold down to ipx8

Oh dammit can we have the GB not so soon? My wallet hasn’t recovered just yet!!! :~ :open_mouth:

I cannot tell where the 18650 is gonna be in there. And this one has the efficiency.

also available here and ready to ship today. I have ordered many times here, very quick shipping. Also, try their ‘make an offer’ method.

hope this was OK to post. I saw that you mentioned another seller so I took the liberty to as well.

A code is requested… :wink:

Just watched a video of the nitecore ec25 since someone says it’s pretty similiar. The ui is actually pretty neat and easy. For turbo, it’s just a full click! I want one now

Did you by chance ask if NW will be available?

Group buy?? I’m in!!!

Kind of disappointed with the MSRP $79.95 and it does not even include battery.

I have spent money on ec11 and ea11 recently and I don’t mind to spend a little more on mh20 but $79.95 seems out of my budget. Both ec11 and ea11 are less than 40 bulks!

Non fixed pocket clip + side switch = frustration!
You reach for the light, unclip it from your pocket and then cant find the on switch.

The only side switch light I will carry is one where the switch is in exactly the same position each time the light comes out of your pocket eg. Zebralight SC52

I understand your frustration. Unfortunately, manufacturers also need to cater to those who prefer not to use with clip. Apart from mission critical flashlights, most of us can afford 1-1.5s of search time for the power button. It should not be a huge issue, especially with the new enlarged button.

I hear you. However pocket carrying a light with a body mounted switch without a clip makes the situation a whole lot worse.
I tried this with some of the Klarus RS series and it drove me around the bend. Granted they have tiny switches and the one on the MH20 is a lot bigger.
I look forward to the pocket carry reviews.

Few of my local shops already carrying them now. Price tag at $110 .

banggood lists it for 79,97 $

and i am sure that is not what we have to pay :wink:

Group buy please!!