New: Noctigon Meteor M43 ; in production New color added: Tan

Did someone run off with the review sample? I thought there were several more people it was getting passed to.

I have it - It is being shipped back to RMM (richard) per his instructions :slight_smile:

You are right about the regret part. Hopefully more will be made with the updated Nichia.

I received mine today, dark grey with the updated Nichias (NVSW219BT-V1 5000K).

So small, so bright and super quality with a perfect tint makes it absolutely exquisite.

If you’re only going to get one light ever, this is THE ONE to acquire.

Compared running with protected KeepPower ICR 3400mAh and Samsung 25R. The Samsung cells gives about 50% higher Lux than KeepPower on Turbo.

If the new Nichias are 5000K, doesn’t that make them cooler then the S3-3D at 4885K?

Haven’t compared the two different emitters side by side, but my guess mind you, is that the Nichias would be very slightly cooler over all. A comparison wouldn’t hurt since they are of different manufacturers. However, I can say my Nichia 219BT-V1 5,000k emitters have a very, very slight rose tint on lower Amps. Otherwise they are dang white.

I think we all hope for and want dang white in our lights. Sounds like you got a keeper!

Pulled the trigger on a stone white one :smiley:

looks like u got the last white one…. surprised they lasted that long

Intl-outdoors site has been down for a week and they havent had a stone white one listed since the first day of selling these. Mine hasnt even been made yet, its like a preorder and now they are making it :stuck_out_tongue:

RMM has the White Nichia version in stock, at least according to his site.

I think the Stone White is incredible, head and shoulders above the finish of any other light I own. It’s elegant. Love it!

Hmmm, guess I just figured you got it from Richard, sorry.

I would have but he didnt have the one I wanted so had to go elsewhere. Didnt feel like waiting for a few more months for hank to make them send them to him and then get sent to me.

Ok has anyone decided who is going to buy me one of these yet?

Not Me - Though I think that you do Deserve one.

Oh well… I did try, but was not able to buy myself one either:-(

Have a good one,

-Chuck

You deserve our many thanks for making the video. As for someone buying one for you, well, that’s a nice thought! We’ll have to get back to you on that one!

Ok, I thought I’d try!

Finally I have mine too! Even with the NCR 18650 BD batteries from Panasonic works greats!
At moment I whait for another type of batteries.

Thank you very much Hank.

http://s4.postimg.org/qwowdl54d/IMG_1063.jpg

http://s1.postimg.org/os2fa09yn/IMG_1066.jpg