New: Noctigon Meteor M43 ; in production New color added: Tan

It's the same spring, however I do not have spare springs to check the height. I assume they get flatter without any "overheating" needed. Personally I believe we need to accept that the particular material used does not have the characteristics of stainless steels springs no matter of temperature. After all beryllium copper means almost all copper (around 96% for that high IACS rated one), which we know it is a malleable material.

I have a dumb but desperate question ,how do I turn it on I hit lock out mode somehow and I have read the manual for the three UI s and hit the 6 times fast and still I can’t get the light to turn on so any ideas?

Just press 6 times again, distinctively.

Where can one get the 12x LED Noctigon MCPCB? LSX used one on his 12x Thrunite build, and I doubt he sacrificed an M43 for the project.

Intl Outdoors?

Contact Hank for that sort of thing, MCPCB, glass lens, etc.

FYI, Hank did say that he won’t be selling the mcpcb as a standalone item.

That “Sold Out” sign at Intl Outdoor’s web sight looks ominous. I wonder what they typically do when an item is just out of stock versus no longer available.

Anyone have a link to that original manual, before the English one was released? I can’t remember if it was in Russian or not, maybe it was in Spanish- I’m not really sure.

Copied from Chinese forum: SS bezel on M43.

Looks like polished aluminum, not SS.

International Outdoor has a bunch of M43s back in stock!

and it has now 3 colors.. also sand color

or is that old news?

Tempted to buy another just for that sand color. I normally don’t like that color in anything I buy, but it looks pretty nice with the black

Think they should offer SS bezels as well..

Stone white is out of stock for some time and not built anymore.

The tan looks amazing. I think it looks prettier than the other 2 colors.

Just guessing but I think we are looking at the newest second production batch with an added color. So now this second batch has all 3 colors to choose from including white.

I wonder if any internal changes/improvements were made (new springs, new UI, etc.).

I wonder if the XPL-HI is coming back too.

What had more lumens and throw, the de-domed G2 or the XP-L HI?

XPL HI should have more lumens while the dedomed XPG2 should have more throw.

I’ve measured my own sample with dedomed XPG2 at 96k lux at turn-on with fresh cells. Amazing throw for such a floody light! That said, if it had been available at the time I would have gone with XPL HI. My dedomed XPG2 has the typical green tint common to dedomed CREE XPG2s.

Are there other lights that were coated with tan HAIII? How did the coating hold up under heavy use?