New rumoured Hank light

Unappreciated darkness.

Haha Yes
And unused disposable income

This thing looks a lot flatter and more pocketable than a FireFlies e07.

I would not pocket either one. Just saying.

Hank has his own path, sometimes being coincident with our requests, but more often not.

I also passed on the K9.3. Initially, I hoped for something like 27× Nichia E21A (3 groups of 3×3 pieces), but it turned out, that it was a 9 + 3 emitter dual channel flashlight. Still, i could do with that, but it is overly complex, using not the best optics (Carclo 1062x, too small cups for the lens) , also not using buck drivers, STILL having a steep price tag above $130 with my desired combination.

On the other hand, I have my FF NOV-MU in 4500K CCT, which is very nice - the only option I miss though is a screw on /or something like that/ 20 degree frosted optic to form a further reaching beam.

Personally, for this brick head style flashlight, I would have also designed a 2×21700 battery compartment to make more sense for the brick shape, if I were Hank. (But again, I don’t like these Carclo optics - something with a distinct flood and throw choice would be better.)

Hey Hank, we need fresh info on the DT8 to keep the hype train going! ;-)

Fireflies NOV-MU 21*Nichia E21A mule 1x21700 Flashlight --in stock - #294 by Sunnysunsun This makes the tint shift more visible, but also makes the light more focused.

Any updates?

No, just robotic. :wink:

Interesting flashlight design

Oh, sorry :smiley: My mistake

Робин Добби

Секрет раскрыт!

I could see that, that size light is not for everyone. I see a lot of people not even carrying the KR1.

Any news on this?

Any updates?

lol I want one

that is a cool looking light, with a funky color I might order it.

“It should be available soon, image attached” - Hank

Credit: u/-Cheule-

I’ll just leave this here: DT8

Wow! It’s called the DT8, does that mean it’s a diving torch?

someone needs to review this light now! lol