【News】Wurkkos FC13 Design Update- SFT40 version as well as Metal Gray New color available

Make sure you’re in advanced mode. I don’t have this light but usually a reset puts you into the default as-shipped simple mode.

Thanks. That worked.

There is a review explaining the firmware settings, including AUX light setting and temperature calibration:

Do the flashing pads have the same layout as the TS10? Can you please post a picture showing them?

Answered in this crosspost. Yes, they are identical to the TS10.

1 Thank

Thanks for the assist! :+1::fist_right:

what type of driver is installed in sft40 version? with stabilization?

Can you make a run with SFT40 in 5000K ?
According to the data sheet they should exist.

Data sheet:

Some emitters only seem to exist on paper.

1 Thank

Folkes on other forums ordered SFT40 5000K, but I can’t remember where and which forum. Either TLF or Reddit burried in a thread

1 Thank

There was a post on Reddit about 2 weeks ago that basically came to this exact conclusion re: SFT40 at anything other than 6500K and possibly at one time, 5700K:

https://www.reddit.com/r/flashlight/comments/10yyybw/sft40_5000k/

1 Thank

White wall beam shot SFT40 5000K vs 6000K from emisar D1
Maybe the 5000K light have a slightly optimized reflector

1 Thank

Iam interested also in the xhp50 version…We will have also codes for this model?

FC13 new color available now

So SFT40 5000k is there as an option for the FC13, but it’s always been “out of stock” Did you ever actually have any? Or will you?

3 Thanks

not have bro, luminus only produce 6000-6500K SFT40 right now

Yeah, that’s what we all thought, but why is the option even there if it doesn’t exist?

They probably just haven’t updated the listing. For a brief time there were a few batches of SFT40 in 5000K iirc. I remember a reviewer or two saying they preferred this tint. But it seems it must have been a limited batch, or Luminus stopped producing them

1 Thank

Makes sense. Too bad, I would have been a customer for the 5000K version, unless there was something seriously wrong with it (too much heating or too little lumens/candelas, or both). Come to think of it, why would Luminus produce just a limited batch and/or stop producing it altogether unless there was something seriously wrong with it?

Simon tested a 3000K R9080 SFT40 sample. It’s not available now but it certainly will be.

1 Thank