【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

Amen to that, brother! :wink:

1 Thank

Using a clip is a real PITA, even worse is disassembling the whole head just to be able to get to the MCU :-/

Just my $0.02…

Also, has @Simon_Mao published his Anduril source code already? Without it things are even more difficult…

Of course. But there’s a difference between “being required to” and actually providing it. Does anyone know whether he has, and if yes, can you please provide a link?

It certainly is, that’s what many other Anduril lights like the Wurkkos TS10 and FC13 do (just mentioning two I have direct experience with). Actually with these lights, you can even set the button light to low, high, off or blinking… not sure Anduril1 allows that, tho.

Just to be safe, you may want to specifically ask for green AR lenses with your order. That’s what I did since the purple ones were still being sold.

2 Thanks

LUMINUS SFT40 3000K R9080 high CRI sample

28 Thanks

Very interesting, what is the CCT range in high CRI ?

LED parameter
FLUX M2
BIN HB1
RA 95

2 Thanks

I mean the available CCTs, is it 2700, 3000, 3500, 4000K like usual with luminus 95CRI ?

not sure, it’s just a sample.
i think 3000k 4000k 5000k will be available.
but i dont know if it’s R9080 ,or R9050, or R70

9 Thanks

Very promising. Could you ask Luminus about if they will make 5000K Ra90 or even Ra80?
Edit. Are that emitter made under request for you?

2 Thanks

Ok, thanks for the reply.

5000K would be great too.

5 Thanks

Those duv numbers seem like it will be pretty yellow. Green AR glass could help though. Very interesting. I certainly wasn’t expecting that.

5 Thanks

That is very exciting, I will be happy to buy 10 or 20 loose LEDs if they will be available in 4000 and 5000k.

2 Thanks

high cri sft40 is a dream come true, Thank you Simon!!!

Can we order it from you?

7 Thanks

Here I was just hoping that Luminus would finally sell the 5700K and 5000K Ra65 versions, but I’d gladly take a 4000K or 5000K Ra95 instead.

3 Thanks

High CRI warm SFT-40? Hell yeah! Finally some good 5050 choices.

4 Thanks

Finally we will get a really good warm throw.

3 Thanks

Indeed, looking forward to these!

1 Thank