【News】Wurkkos FC13 Design Update- SFT40 version as well as Metal Gray New color available

I agree with 519a or SFT40 too.

What type of driver will this have?

Anduril 2 my man.
RGB with show different color for different voltage.
I have released related demonstration videos on Facebook.

You can do the clip also…

why not sft40 led instead of the sst40 which most have by now but not sft40 ? very good emitter in fc12.

also hoping u will do orange color for your lights like the orange boxes for your lights.

but looks like a winner in terms of design very stylish.

Nice design, I’d buy one.

I’m curiously interested. Would it also have a short-tube compatibility?

thank you, a short tube not bad, thinking it as a standard accessories in each kit or just for choice

This reflector with size 5050 size, 3535 LEDs may not suit for it. So 519A may need another reflector

SFN43 tested around 3500lm output

Include it as a standard accessory (kit). A .99 cent tube isn’t going to add much additional cost, and it offers the consumer a convenient option if they want to minimize EDC footprint of their light.

IMO, this is where Sofirn fell short with the SC31PRO. If they offered color matching 18350 tubes and magnetic tail caps as kit options with the light, undoubtedly they would sell more units.

Thank you, Wurkkos, for continuing to embrace design and marketing suggestions from the community.

I also vote for it being standard accessory in a kit. It worked with HD15, especially when different colors were released.

Interested! Depending on the LED (color temperature).

So it’s going to be another cheap PWM model…nothing new from Wurkkos.

You start sound like Olight or is it just me…

Definitely interested in the FC11 with 519A

519A 3500k or 2700k + USB C!

Do you have access to Cree XHP50.3 HI LEDs? Those would be nicer than the SST40.

There is no need for a new reflector--just a different centering gasket!

I 100% concur with everyone else about using SFT40 and 519A instead. The SST40 is inferior to the SFT40 in every way--less output, less throw, more angular tint shift.

FC13 could share the same 18350 tube with HD15.

The damage rate of SFT40 is big high in test.
We are looking for related solutions.

Keep chill my man :smiley: We need time to cultivate inspiration.
In addition, the clips are not produced by ourselves.
We need to order the material through the clip supplier earlier.
Before re -customizing one brand new design, it have to pay a expensive fee. And we have no authority in that, could only submit some applications to my boss then wait for reply.

What was furious in my post? Truth maybe hurts more than you’d think.

At first Wurkkos looked like a good brand but after first few models it was clear it’s cheap electronics in Sofirn shell and CS is Olight style.
Not enthusiast brand but begginers entry models.

Wurkkos > Olight.
Yes to 519a and sft40.