Nichia 119's for cheap (also Cree XLAMP-7090's)

Received mine yesterday, wish I would of went with a few of the warm ones.

I’ll probably order another 10 and get 5 of each this time.

I got my Nichia 119’s and tested one so far. Looking to use them in a project soon. Thanks!

Still available ?
International shipping?

I just got some about a week ago. He’s probably still got some. As for shipping:

if these are still available i’m interested in 20 of them. ( sent you a note)

Request: has anyone have a few (3or4) of these 119’s spare for me to test a ledboard for 119 leds? I will pay for them plus the costs of mailing them to me in a plain envelope.

Thanks!

(I can’t find Nichia 119’s anywhere for sale nowadays.)

djozz, if texaspyro doesn’t answer, I’d be happy to send you a few of those that I’ve got. Send me a pm if you don’t hear from him soon. Also, if anybody is interested, a quick search on eBay just now brought up this listing for Nichia NCSL119T H1 3000k LEDs

Hi David, I did not think of Ebay, thanks for the link, the seller is even in the Netherlands, I will order 4. :slight_smile:

Glad I could help. :wink:

Sorry for the bump,

but where can one still get Nichia 119 LEDs (cool white)? On their website there are specs for NVSW119C, D and F (lat two labelled ‘new product’), but no distributor has any stock, and all they tell us is we have to order 3000 pc. from Japan, lead time 6 weeks.

We are supposed to solder 35 boards (9 LEDs each) next week, with only 240 LEDs on stock, and no time to convert the layout to the 219 (which is on stock everywhere). Now I am the one to blame for choosing the wrong LED back in 2014. Could I smell that everybody would go for the 3-pad footprint? Anybody have some 119 left over? Eng. samples welcome. 119A, B, C etc. is no problem, we can adjust the current.