Nichia E17A/E21A Skilhunt H04RC Group Buy

This is an unexpected benefit of using slow economy shipping which usually takes 2 weeks time minimum.

[Clemence]

Clemence are you able to change mine to 3500k please? It’s order 74 on the excel sheet.

Hi Clemence

I just check the excel sheet, my payment for item 46 still not reflected

Thanks

Eddie D

This recently release meta-study says “up to” 9 days, not at least. It can be as little as 2 hours.
https://www.journalofhospitalinfection.com/article/S0195-6701(20)30046-3/fulltext

That is at standard room temperature. Increasing humidity and lowering temperature can increase that time.

It also indicates 0.1% bleach solution is effective in killing it. 10% is the upper limit of the concentration typically sold to consumers. Usually it is around 5, which means approximately 2 tablespoons bleach per gallon of water (20 cc/L) to achieve 0.1.

The study was based on research on past outbreaks of viruses in the same family. There is not yet enough data on SARS-CoV-2.

hi, - anyone?.
could you measure clemence ?
thanks.

The o-ring is 20mm OD, 1mm thickness.

edit: this is the tailcap o-ring. I suppose you meant for the optic. Haven’t measured that one.

As accessory or something else Darryl?

[Clemence]

cheers, just want to replace the Original ones on the H04RC when it arrives.

how many and what sizes?
\

@clemence,

It’s unclear if the GB is closed at this point and orders submitted, or is the factory still closed?
Thanks for providing the updates.

They’re not yet ready but the factory already started to run. Still recovering I guess…I will order no more than 100pcs judging from current orders (90 pcs). More after confirmation from SH. What I’m biggest concern is not about the order fulfilment, it’s the outbond delivery from china to outside world.

[Clemence]

H04 RC Review on youtube ;

UPDATE 200303: Order placed to Skilhunt, EXPECT delay. I’ll update the shipping and delivery time later.

-[Clemence]

Great!

Just checking you received my second payment ok? Spreadsheet’s still showing as unpaid.

Thanks for the update, Clemence :+1:

I’m really looking forward to receiving mine so it’s helpful to know that it’ll be awhile.

Hopefully the quality of the light won’t be reduced if they are rushing to finish their backlogs.

I don’t think so -
Hopefully not the case. They know Clemence is one hell of a patient gentleman.

Hi Clemence,
Do you have any good news on the project? The world’s hurting pretty bad, and it’d be great to hear something positive. Hope you’re staying safe and healthy!

China is recovering but Indonesia had just begun fighting. No public services will be available in Indonesia until March 29. Especially in Bali where there were incoming tourists from all over the world. We have very high death rate here, 8%. So, panic is inevitable.

The good news: Skilhunt responded they should be able to ship my orders within next week, along with plenty of face mask donation for my island. But let’s see if I can get the packet accordingly. I’m avoiding any meet ups whenever possible until the outbreaks is slowing down.

[Clemence]

Clemence - Same here, difficult situation in Germany. Not as bad as in Italy or Spain or in Parts of France.
But maybe that´s only a question of days…

Stay save. That´s the most importnat, everything else is not

Jürgen

Is there any chance I can buy a single E21A MCPCB with the 2000K LED on it?