Nichia E17A/E21A Skilhunt H04RC Group Buy

sad news….

Thanks for the link. So it looks like a couple of things if I understood it correctly. 1. He is closing the current store, but will fill all open orders including this group buy. 2. He will be opening a new store.

welcome. yes that’s all correct. he won’t let us down.
this is Clemence !

I send an email to Ronald Clemence last Dec 2020 and he responded last Jan 19 2021, just want to know how was he' was since Indonesia was the hardest hit in South east Asia and our country was 2nd hardest hit by COVID 19. He said, he was fine and recovered recently from COVID 19 but the bad news is his GF got COVID 3 times the last is this Jan 2021. He is already separated from Virence and got his own brand name and website ( not mentioned the brand name and new website)

He said some of the lights were started shipping this Jan 2021 one problem with the Gb is shipping, not all economy shipping was back in service in some countries. so in this case those countries that was affected like Europe, shipping cost would be double.

In my case he said he offered me a refund or willing to wait since the light was already assembled. i told him, Firstly i wish you and your GF and family are in good health. Refund is not an option and since it is your pet project and you've spent a lot of times to perfect it. I want to keep you light as a remembrance. i told him I'm willing to add an extra cost for shipping just to move my shipment and lessen the burden on his part.

You can send an email to him if one of your got affected by the shipping issues.

FYI

https://booking.posindonesia.co.id/posint/

Economy shipping reopened 2 or 3 months ago for USA (and a few Asian countries before that), but still nothing for the rest of the world.

Quick note, i heard from a reliable source the skillhunt gb will start to ship soon. I am hesitant to post because we don’t need to flood Clemence with emails.

The page has been updated, it seems there are more options now for a lot of countries, maybe the shipping situation is improving.

Does anybody have any information on the situation here?

No, and I sent him an email last month as I am moving on a boat soon and either need it to ship or get a refund. No answer so far.

I received a full refund.

Thanks for the info,I was really looking forward to this light.

Pretty sure Clemence is working on these now. Worth waiting for.

No refund here, but that is okay if they are shipping soon.

I do believe they are coming.

You have me believing,I want to believe!

Has anyone here had direct communication with Clemence in 2021? Hope someone with direct knowledge (ideally Clemence himself) can bring us up-to-date soon.

I have spoken to Clemence directly. He has already started shipping and is working on completing all outstanding H04 orders for everyone.

They’re coming. It’ll be worth the wait.

Mine (5700) is great, a very nice red rendering daylight cct. Never seen any thing like it except maybe a close contender, a photo light that is 90+ cri and 5600k (lume cube 2). But this is much nicer! And the lume cube ui is not good, as a flashlight…i digress…

I’m told Clemence is sending out in the easiest order logistically, not necessarily by the gsheet numbers.

The proof is in the pudding:

Nice, since you seem to have gotten your’s and you’re in LA, I guess I am getting mine soon since I’m up north of you.

What cct did you order?