Nighttime yard mowing...also first post HELLO EVERYONE!!

yes many times. good thing bout being out in the middle of nowhere is nobody cares if you’re making noise at 2AM
plus its cooler at night. Louisiana summers are brutal, I prefer to stay indoors with the AC cranked up until the sun goes down, and do all my outdoor work at night.

Welcome to BLF! I’ve mowed at night too, with a flashlight taped to the handlebar. The snowblower has a headlight (which is likely to get modded before next winter :wink: ).

You guys actually mow grass? In Texas we train our grass to mow itself! J)

I Australia we dont have to train anything. Our women folk do it for the enjoyment. :slight_smile:

and here's the proof - one wife mowing lawn grass

ha, in Australia all I mowed was Eucalyptus leaves and dust. Grass would’ve been a luxury!

Thats not going to work on the mower w/o a largish external battery but I can vouch for owning several and its the best $25 I have spent on a utility lamp (6” strip from IS). Beam is wide, bright and not too coolish in tint. Construction is more than decent, though I have some doubts about the longevity of the simple lense, which is more just a transparent cover (like almost all the others I have seen)

This would be a stunning luminous upgrade over a stock set of lamps and being low profile, easy to mount (more so than one of the 4 pod units) and not so noticeable…got plans to try it out on the snowthrower for the winter weather that is just around the corner (here about 93 degrees and 88% humidity in my shop, so am having good thoughts about snow!) - buy a pair and find a good use for the second one - backup light, or as I am using it, camp light for remote car camping.