Nitecore EA11, EC21 coupon: closed

Do you have an example or something similar you can link to?

PM sent

nitecore headband hb02?

tatasal, send one to me too, Im curious which one are you talking about?

What Im looking for is quality budget light with good modes and single battery setup, just like my UF-H2, but better :D!

Yes…

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1825601

Hey Nitecore MH20 fans, read this:

$46 for Nitecore MH20 Palm Size Cree XM – L2 U2 Waterproof LED Flashlight with USB Port with coupon : GB10 ( 100 limited pieces , but please hurry, you know the strict MAP Wink )

Hurry, before this offer disappears!

Thanks)!!

:beer:

Thanks Tatasal! :party:

my ea12 :stuck_out_tongue:

Good Day Tatasal,

Thank you VERY Much!!

Best Regards,

George

Yesterday evening.I see it’s gone through today.It was the damped,sawtooth thermal stepdown from turbo to high,then back up again when cool enough,over and over,that sold it for me,along with a 32mm reflector.Should make an awesome,and SAFE,MTB helmet light.

I’ll find out in July :open_mouth:

Shipping seems to be very slow. I ordered on the 6th and have not received it yet.

Twenty one days gone by on your order is not surprising actually. Chinese shipping lottery I guess. Sometimes fast, sometimes not.

Received my EA11 today.

It’s everything I expected from it :smiley:
Awesomly bright with a 14500 in it, still rocking with an AA.

Fits my protected keeppower 14500 which some of my lights won’t accept.

Used to carry a simple sk68 clone, but this will be my new EDC

Just got a word from GB, Nitecore MH20 out of stock.
Expected to get new stock in 5-7 business days :frowning:

Sorry to resurrect an older thread; thought better than starting a new one...

Just a quick question - received my EA11 and the buttons feel a little different to each other.

The mode button (top) feels 'softer' then the main power button (bottom). ie. The power button clicks harder and has a firm press, while the mode button is more quidgy and doesn't click as loud.

All operations seem to work fine but my OCD hates different button responsiveness!!

Can anyone else with an Ex11/12 model also confirm whether theirs is like this, or if the buttons are supposed to be identical in click feel and press?

Many thanks and keep shining,

Hirsh

I have 3 EA11s still with me, just got them out of its boxes and tried, and all of them has the same button feel as yours. Perhaps it’s normal.

Thanks for the quick reply and checking.

So on all three of yours it is the top button which is less "clicky" or softer than the bottom button?

Sound too much of a coincidence if all three of yours have this, then I suspect it is intended by design.

I wonder if this is also true of the other Ex11 models that share the same head eg. EC11?...

On mine, I don’t feel any difference on button’s softness.
Both top or bottom button have pretty much the same hardness/softness.

As far as I know, YES.
Somebody in this forum has posted the photo of him swapping head & body of EX11.
I tried to search the threads but failed.