Nitecore EA4 beamshots

Do you have a ZL SC600 to compare it to? How does it compare to the TK41? Thank you!!

Yes I do have the SC600, one of my favorites. That is one of the ones I was thinking of comparing it to. I gave my TK41 to my dad, I can see if I can get it back from him for the nite. I will look to see what I have that is in the same price and or performance range.

Ok thanks alot!! :wink:

Can you find the code to share please? Thank you.

The beam shots are impressive. Problem is im not familiar with the exact torch
emitting that nice beam shot. If you can add some basic specs to your thread
and a pic or description of the torch that would be helpful.
Im hoping thats an EDC size light? I know little about small dainty lights but
i need one. Tired of walking around with an X6 or Jetbeam thrower in my pocket,

Thanks

It all started last week right here…

WHAT KIND OF AA BATTERY DO YOU USE TO THIS TEST

Great beamshots :slight_smile:
Nice light too :slight_smile:

I think he said he used Sanyo Eneloops…and by the way…Welcome to BLF.

Yes, just got them. They come pre-charged. Just put them in and was good to go.

hello,yes i am new to the forum after my thee first buy ,crelant 7g5v2 that i sold to buy tn31 combo and i have a uf 2100 too ,i think i begin to have a little bit more a flashlight madness , and excuse my english because i am french canadian, thank you for the information for the aa cells.

wow this sucker got some power, dunno if i want to pull the trigger though, but very tempting, especially with regular AAs

Oui, la folie lampe de poche est puissant!

Two more pictures added with lower shutter speed. I could not figure out how to change the other settings. Not as bright in the picture, but still pretty impressive for such as small light.

Is the top photo the EA4, and the bottom, the SC600 ?

Thanks for linking the previous thread. 800+ lumens ? I think i need to
confirm this immediately and purchase it…

Yes, the SC600 has a little wider spill that is it. The EA4 kills it in throw. I think that the actually light performance of the EA4 is some where between the first and second picture I put up in person. It has snowed here today and its still a little misty out. Cutting the throw of the EA4.

I would have to agree on the lumen output. I just went outside and shinned at some trees closer to the house. It is a lot brighter than the SC600. Which is at 750 I believe. Plus a lot hotter hotspot.

Your driving me nuts flashlight man. My neutral EA4 just finally got shipped via Singapore Post.

tres pussaint avec 4x 14500…