Nitecore EC11 (CR123/IMR 18350 light) - Off line now :-)

this is a really nice light - going to swap to xml2 4500k and it will be perfect :slight_smile:

Justin,

Would that be a 4C or 4D?

Just curious as to where along the BBL folks think is “perfect”.

Thanks,
-Chuck

Considering that a lot of people on here complain about “yucky green” tints, I’d guess below the BBL would please them more. So, the 4A or 4D, possibly. Don’t ask me, though, because 4500K is too warm for my taste. 5000K is about the warmest I can stand to use on a regular basis.

I hear ya David - To me “yucky green” tints = FAIL, Big Time!

3A - 3D - 4A –4D for me.

3C = Yuck:-) Never tried a 4C.

Thanks,
-Chuck

I think coupon still works!

Smaller lights,
SRT3 extender compatibility on Ex11 is covered here: Nitecore SRT3 -> EC11 body-extender compatibility?

Hope it’s all useful.
Hirsh

I ended up buying 3 units! Thanks Sirius!

Coupon code still active :slight_smile:

Limited Sale Price, even lower than for GB, better hurry :wink:

shows 59.59 usd ?

edith says: using a android phone…
and: good price!

I see 36.95!!!

I see 59.99 as well

Dill i over now, lasted about 7h!!, price is no back to :wink:

[quote=Sirius9]

Dill i over now, lasted about 7h!!, price is no back to ;) [/quote]

Working Gearbest codes for EC11 (as of 01/07/2015):

Code 1: xxxxxx save xx.xx = $xx.xx (group-buy code & price edited out & still works - PM Sirius9 as per OP)

Code 2: xxxxxx save 22.96 = $36.63 (36¢ cheaper than the 7h sale!! )

Code 2 found through trial and error (otherwise known as ‘dictionary attack’) . Hope it is okay to share…

Hirsh

BTW, you don’t have to waste your time with trial & error method to find the discount code or be violent to anyone or anything, just ask me via PM that is all, code if free for all.
:wink:

Violent? Sorry perhaps a techy language mistake: 'dictionary attack' is just cyber-security speak (my career) for trying lots of different words/codes/combinations until one works.

No literal attacking or violence here of course!

I only posted that code because it was found by genuine testing, and is different from your own GB code (which of course I would never share). I did note that to obtain the Group Buy code anyone should PM you directly as per the OP.

Hope that clears it up.

Sirius9, I've edited out the second code too from my post (even though it was not the Group-buy code), as I feel this is what you would prefer - possibly for risk of MAP reasons. I would be happy to provide it by PM request if anyone is interested.

The second code actually beats the 7h sale price and was even working during the sale. (I bought another one after your GB).

So basically, like with the DQG Hobi group-buy, this is yet another case of Gearbest selling the item (either in a sale, or by another code), at less than the BLF organised Group-buy?! Kind of de-values the merits of some group-buys, and undermines the organiser's own hard effort.

(Your time and work in organising the original group-buy is very, very much appreciated by the way.)

EDIT: Code 2 is now back to the same price as original Group-buy code, so no point in using it unless the GB code stops working for some reason. Until then - it's best and fair to contact Sirius9 for the group-buy code still. - Hirsh

I just sent you a PM.

I replied :wink:

Since I missed the boat on this one (unless I can still get a coupon? :laughing:
Where is the best place to grab this? Wanna get it for my mom (yes aren’t I a good son… hehe)