No Internationally shipped Li Ion battery anymore?

Mine looked similar to that, but with more tape, the mailer looks like it went through hell and got charred, and 3 of the NCR18650B’s were unprotected flat top. It also took about a month to get here.

:neutral_face:

Now I get to wade through a week or more of email back and forths, however long it takes to return the batteries, additional costs for reordering through US dealer, and the shipping time on that.

|(

I just realized this was all done for $8 in savings for a lower quality product, lol.

Well mine have just arrived. 4x Panasonic NCR18650A 3100mAh flat tops from Fasttech. They took over a month to get here, but I can’t complain, I’m just happy they actually arrived. Was very minimal packaging, each battery was in a thin foam sleeve and they they were wrapped in bubble wrap in pairs. No hard cases, no foil etc.

Well mine have just arrived. 4x Panasonic NCR18650A 3100mAh flat tops from Fasttech. They took over a month to get here, but I can’t complain, I’m just happy they actually arrived. Was very minimal packaging, each battery was in a thin foam sleeve and they they were wrapped in bubble wrap in pairs. No hard cases, no foil etc.

Link to my thread for a battery and case email for price deal

got myself 6x 18650 when salvage it from unused laptop battery,i think the capacity is 2200mAh each.
more than enough to power up most of my light :slight_smile:
will try to buy panasonic soon :slight_smile:

After several failed battery orders from FastTech, I placed an order with BangGood for ten of my favourite 2600mah Samsung ICR18650-26F batteries. (AFAICS, these give me the highest mah/$ ratio of any quality protected battery)

The price was barely above FastTech’s levels, and the batteries were delivered in 14 days to the UK. I like! :bigsmile:

Meanwhile, FastTech can’t even ship an order which contains no batteries. I was a good customer of theirs; now I am an ex-customer. :frowning:

I ordered a XinTD X3 from Banggod with coupon code two days ago and it is still under processing. I have made order with Banggod one time before and I find that generally their processing speed is very slow, though I received my last order eventually.

However I agree with you with the Fasttech, their service is getting worse as much as I experienced. I ordered 3 East-092 drivers (no lithium batteries as well!) on 19 September, and the status shows they have shipped it on 20 September. Until today I still have not received them yet. I did reflect this to them once before and they replied me since I selected the free shipping option it might take up to 45 days to reach my house. Ok that’s fine, but how about now? It has been 84 days until today.

My order from Fasttech finally reached me after two months of waiting. I would say so far my batteries purchase from Fasttech is still 100% positive. I don’t think it is Fasttech fault for all these chaos. I still remember they offer the best price for batteries and I save a lot buying from them. Unfortunately they choose not to sell bare batteries anymore although I think they can ship via sea, but that will takes months and will end up a lot paypal dispute if buyers make noises.

See my case below, I was buying Sanyo Eneloop AAA*4 from Fasttech.
Order date : 16 Oct 2013
Ship date : 16 Oct 2013 via Hongkong Post by Air

On the envelop, a label was put as below:
This mail item has been opened in Air Mail Centre, Hong Kong for aviation safety check. No dangerous article which jeopardises aviation safety is found and is therefore forwarded.
Air Mail Centre
Hongkong Post
Date: 29 Nov 2013

Fasttech updated yesterday in their forum as below:
http://www.fasttech.com/forums/stickies/t/1119551/new-payment-option-and-shipping-upgrade-threshold

_“New Payment Option and Shipping Upgrade Threshold ($20+)
Dear Valued Customers,

In preparation of adding new shipping services such as possible surface mail options for batteries, FastTech is now taking credit card payments directly during checkout. In other words, if you wish to avoid using PayPal, you can skip right through them now.

In the meantime, PayPal is still available and is still the default payment method during the checkout process. Should you choose to use direct Credit Card billing, please keep in mind that FastTech’s checkout is secured by SSL (notice the address bar lock). In addition, FastTech does NOT store any card information — all information is discarded after being forwarded to clearinghouses.

On another front, quite a few postal services are increasing or have already increased shipping fees charged to FastTech. For example, Singapore Post and Hong Kong Post have both significantly increased their fees on December 1st, 2013. China Post has also increased their per-package charge a few weeks ago.

As such, effective immediately orders $20+ will receive free registered airmail or USPS upgrade (previously $15+). This is a difficult decision but it does tackle the increased shipping costs while keeping prices unchanged.

If you have questions, please feel free to raise them in the forums. Thank you.

FastTech Team”
_

Looks like they are ready to ship battery via surface(sea or land) with direct credit card payment, as logically they should worry about Paypal dispute that might incur as most surface mail takes about 2 months time.

Just got my 10 18650 batteries from Banggood. The shipped them through MALAYSIA.

They shipped mine through Sweden which I also happened to get today! Charging em up now :slight_smile: Bad timing seeing as we had a big power outage yesturday!

-Jamie M.

I have received four Samsung INR 20R and four Panasonic PF from Wallbuys in last month via Sweden air mail with tracking. It took more than one month, long but they arrived here anyway. :slight_smile:

Dealers who are ready to ship li-ion batteries:

- Wallbuys

- Banggoods

- CNQ/FFL

• (Anymore? Fasttech? IOS?)

Batteries from IOS arrived last week. Took around three weeks to get here.

Deal Extreme. Received four Panasonic NCR18650A batteries from them last week.

Fasttech as well; I think they’re all using the same shipping method.

Hmm, could be to specific countries, or FastTech have very recently changed policy. About a month ago they replied to me that they would not ship Li Ion to Sweden.

I check Fasttech a few days ago, there I had to pay for DHL.

Today I cannot even select DHL.

It automatically selects Registered Airmail via Malaysia Post FREE (14 to 18 days in transit typical), for me.

Looks like it might be only certain countries.

Same here, cannot select ANY of shipping choices atm.