Nominate Best AAA Pocket Flashlight

Even more off-topic: My granddad made hardwood furniture using tools with boxwood handles - beautiful stuff.

Came back to have another look at your steampunk A01 (photo saved)

... that thing is literally a work of art.

NoxLuxx MicroXPG is a real little gem. Based on a generic hugsby XP1 with a 10440 and XPG3 S5. The drivers in the clones are more tolerant than the actual original Hugsby XP1.

I am not advertising I am bragging lol…. :sunglasses: It is an awesome little light.

@dehc111
Send me one for free and I will make some descent HQ fotos for your webshop for free :laughing:

K.

lol @ Kusie. Nice try and I actually may have considered the offer but you sold yourself short with “descent” photos. I expect better effort and place higher value on the light than just “descent”. The best I can offer is a good discount…. :crown:

Regards Xandre

Peak Eiger, ReyLight copper, BLF 348

LOL … curse you, auto correct! I meant “decent” of course. Take a look, maybe you consider my photos better than “descent”:

:wink:
K.

Bugsy, what do you find wrong with the e-switch in the Ti? I really love it, only complaint is getting an attachment point on the tailcap.

Okay Kusie you do have cam skilz. Matter of fact i would go as far as saying you are a good photographer. :+1:

I will private message you with an offer. :money_mouth_face:

NLD

My BLF-348 arrived today. A lot more expensive feeling (heavier stainless, well made, good firm switch) than I was expecting. Really nice tint and a great little bargain.

I agree!
imo any of the Tools with Nichia is an outstanding choice, and I really like the option to lego with Maratac.

The Joy of High CRI Copper

More Joy

I have few AAA torches and I like them all :slight_smile:

- Lumintop Tool

- ReyLight AAA copper

- Fenix E01

- Fenix e99Ti

- Vollsion SP11

• Thrunite Ti

Any version of the Lumintop Tool.

Is there a discount code for GB for the BLF-348?
Also for BG for the Astrolux A01?

Thanks, Jerry

Astrolux A01! Perfect modes, very light and good anodizing/quality.

Blf 348 . Lowest price ever :

A01:

Code: bglfc – US$6.80

Thanks, George. I always like to save a few cents-or dollars even better.:slight_smile:

Jerry

I have try to put the discount code with the item on cart, but it do not run for me. So I have pay it 8$…maybe I’m wrong?? :frowning:

I ordered several of them a few days ago and the code worked.

It appears that the Astrolux A01 is now marked “Promo” for August 20 to August 31, so codes cannot be applied.