Not Reserved and no longer mad as hell

Just making a couple thread shells so I can build future posts without them front paging before I finish developing them.

I've reflected on these recent events and have decided that it's best just to put this situation to rest and behind us. My take away:

• I think most of us did not know the immediate power of the report spam button.
    • SB has guidance here. I've never hit that button. I don't want to add to the Admin's work load and feel that it is best to just ignore spam. I look at pressing that button the same as crying out to mommy or daddy that someone made a ugly face at you. It's best to keep them out of it and deal with it on your own unless it's something serious and people are at risk of getting hurt.
  • There are some cold hearted, ungrateful people here as in any other place in the world. I will probably no longer will be hosting giveaways as I don't want to risk rewarding one of those folks. Especially any that got me blocked and didn't apologize for it.
  • There are some really cool people here too. Some members stuck up for me and I should have thanked in my last post to this thread. I thank you all now and if this thread opens up again I will thank you individually.
  • One of the two people (that I know of) that contributed to me being block apologized to me in the thread. I should have accepted that apology in my last post to the thread. I have no hard feelings against him and thank him for reaching out to me.

I don't know what happened in this thread after my last post. I walked away at that point with the intention of not returning or looking back. I'm guessing it got a bit heated as it appears the posts are blocked from view. Whatever happened, I propose we forget about it and move forward.

Finally. Although I didn't do anything wrong and what I did was intended for the benefit of others, I again apologize to anyone I may have upset or annoyed.

Reserved.

reserved

Reserved

Reserved
couldn’t resist

(Reserved for future comments.)

-Garry

Reserved for a future auction.
(Highest bidder gets to have their comment here 8) )

3 spam threads. Good job. Threads are bumped to front page when you edit. I don’t see the point to this spam. :expressionless:

Threads aren’t bumped if you edit the OP.

ImA4Wheelr, you have a thread that is not published:

You and Mr. Admin have access to that thread, but the rest of us do not.

You can even post to your unpublished thread, edit your posts, delete your posts, or rename the thread. ;)

I call unpublished threads "practice threads".

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/22156

What the hell is going on?
I just got an email from ImA4Wheelr saying he’s been blocked from BLF !?
:frowning:

I'm back. My account has been reactivated. I wasn't going to come back, but I'm being told that I was automatically blocked by the system due to multiple threads being marked as Spam.

Thank you for being concerned Jerommel. Very kind of you.

Thank you for that excellent info Racoon City. That is what I was trying to accomplish. That is a great feature.

Dangerous and whoever else that may have cause me to lose my account,

Please look at a member's account for their thread contributions so that you can get a true measure of the person before prematurely reporting them as a spammer. One of the threads I was going to build "Offline" was my 4,000 Post Giveaway. I wanted to make it special. Not feeling generous at all now. I've given away hundreds of dollars in giveaways and contributions to good causes here. I feel my posts are generally meaningful and also contribute to the community. I have never even tried to sell anything here or spam anyone. Can you say the same and mean it?

It would have helped if you hinted at what you were doing.

racoon city,

That procedure can possibly result in losing your account? I already lost my account once today. I don't want to risk that happening again.

It would be nice to fully develop a thread without it hitting the front page prematurely. I have 5, nix that, 4 threads I want to develop and it might take a few days or more to get them accurate and complete.

Leaftye,

I said exactly what I was doing. I couldn't have been any clearer.

You already have an unpublished thread, so just use that thread and you'll be fine.

You will not lose your account.

Well, I for one, was looking forward to your threads. Waiting patiently.

For those that marked as spam - that’s a low blow boys, you have an off kilter sense of humour.

You’ve been here what, all of two months?

Maybe you could contribute something positive to BLF, like ImA4Wheelr does on a regular basis.

I don’t think it was mr. Dangerous’ intention to get someone blocked.
He just marked what looked like spam to him, that’s what the button is for.

Reversed