Not Reserved and no longer mad as hell

Reserved
couldn’t resist

(Reserved for future comments.)

-Garry

Reserved for a future auction.
(Highest bidder gets to have their comment here 8) )

3 spam threads. Good job. Threads are bumped to front page when you edit. I don’t see the point to this spam. :expressionless:

Threads aren’t bumped if you edit the OP.

ImA4Wheelr, you have a thread that is not published:

You and Mr. Admin have access to that thread, but the rest of us do not.

You can even post to your unpublished thread, edit your posts, delete your posts, or rename the thread. ;)

I call unpublished threads "practice threads".

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/22156

What the hell is going on?
I just got an email from ImA4Wheelr saying he’s been blocked from BLF !?
:frowning:

I'm back. My account has been reactivated. I wasn't going to come back, but I'm being told that I was automatically blocked by the system due to multiple threads being marked as Spam.

Thank you for being concerned Jerommel. Very kind of you.

Thank you for that excellent info Racoon City. That is what I was trying to accomplish. That is a great feature.

Dangerous and whoever else that may have cause me to lose my account,

Please look at a member's account for their thread contributions so that you can get a true measure of the person before prematurely reporting them as a spammer. One of the threads I was going to build "Offline" was my 4,000 Post Giveaway. I wanted to make it special. Not feeling generous at all now. I've given away hundreds of dollars in giveaways and contributions to good causes here. I feel my posts are generally meaningful and also contribute to the community. I have never even tried to sell anything here or spam anyone. Can you say the same and mean it?

It would have helped if you hinted at what you were doing.

racoon city,

That procedure can possibly result in losing your account? I already lost my account once today. I don't want to risk that happening again.

It would be nice to fully develop a thread without it hitting the front page prematurely. I have 5, nix that, 4 threads I want to develop and it might take a few days or more to get them accurate and complete.

Leaftye,

I said exactly what I was doing. I couldn't have been any clearer.

You already have an unpublished thread, so just use that thread and you'll be fine.

You will not lose your account.

Well, I for one, was looking forward to your threads. Waiting patiently.

For those that marked as spam - that’s a low blow boys, you have an off kilter sense of humour.

You’ve been here what, all of two months?

Maybe you could contribute something positive to BLF, like ImA4Wheelr does on a regular basis.

I don’t think it was mr. Dangerous’ intention to get someone blocked.
He just marked what looked like spam to him, that’s what the button is for.

Reversed

Deserved

o… no, 2x r… :weary:

Welcome back ImA4Wheelr. I saw sb post on spam threads and thought he was talking about me as I hit the spam button in another thread until I read what happened here. I thought it took three different members to hit the spam button for it to make the post disappear?

You tried, but the response says you weren't clear enough. Maybe something like "reserved thread 1 of 5" would have worked so folks knew you weren't planning to spam the site indefinitely with "reserved" threads. Adding the name of what you were going to review might have served the same purpose too and provided a welcome preview.

Reserved threads and posts don't work well here though, and it's annoying. Add a reserve post after a review, which is really useful when you're going to add more later since editing a long post can really mess up the formatting, and there's going to be at least a couple people that can't resist adding a reserved post of their own.

I also think I hit the report spam button on one thread. I didn't realize you'd get your account locked, especially since there's one spammer that's been around for months and had all his thread unpublished, but somehow still had an active account to add more spam every few weeks.

Do you know a little html? Using it to create your reviews before posting on BLF can help a lot. You can add and preview it without BLF messing up the whitespace in the code, and more easily edit it later without concerns of the editing getting messed up. That won't help when you reserve a second post for things that are going to take more time to add though.

Really? All this time I've been here and you go clicking that little spam button on me?

Me, I just ignore spammers. Seems like the best approach. I would never click that little spam button on you or any of the other respected members here. Hell, I've never clicked that thing once. I would give you the benefit of a doubt and hope you were up to a good surprise.

That does it. No more giveways from me. I was such a fool to do the ones I've done. Well, you know what they say about a fool and his money.