OFFICIAL Group Buy UF-1504, UF-1504 host, UF-1405, tail switch, 26650 batteries DISCOUNT CODES EXPIRED!!!!!!!!

If you need some I can mail some to you. I’m betting there are some people in Sweden or Europe that mail it for cheaper.

I will order some various pcb’s from ospark soon & i am going make an order to Richard (RMM) soon also, for some attiny13-mmu’s so i guess he will probably have some 17mm bare drivers i can buy.
And i think dx and such places has crappy drivers for about ~2 bucks.

I asked mostly because i currently don’t have an 17mm board & thought maybe fasttech & the usual places stock such things for cheap, but i don’t have the light either, so before gearbest gets it shipped here i hope i will have it sorted :wink: thats the plan anyway.

Yeeeeesss now i remember, i do have 2 X6 driver i can strip :smiley: i must be tired i had completely forgot that, yeah problem sorted :slight_smile:
Thanks n10sivern for making me think through it, i was so exited when modded my X6’s, i just ripped out the driver & haven’t given them second thought since.

Brass pill will make it feel more expensive. :stuck_out_tongue: Everytime anyone picks up my Z1 they’re like ‘Dang!’ Thing has a massive brass pill in it.

I’m fine either way.

This one works well in my 1405. I am not sure if the 1504 has the same pill but I assume it does.

5 for $2.65 is pretty cheap. i will keep that in mind, thanks :slight_smile:

It is for a switch, but I believe their is a thread here about using it as a contact board.

Edit: found it here.

I realized that it could be modified to work, so i removed my switch board question, but you had already replied, i guess my ninja edit wasn’t fast enough :wink:

Thanks for the link :slight_smile:

No problem

Or you can just use one of the boards from Oshpark… Same thing as the contact boards except wight designed them for higher current than your average contact board.

Oh yeah, glad that somebody has mentioned about it when I forgot.

Yes, you have to be sure that you wire the contact board correctly by following the way as shown in the link, otherwise short circuit could happen… and bad things happen because of that…

Hey Nitro, did your 1504’s arrive ? I am itching to hear/see some news on them :slight_smile:

He got them :slight_smile: check out the What you got today thread post #7457

Please put me down for a complete light. No preference on emitter.

Thanks!

will it be available for sale extension tube for use 2x26650 ?

I don’t believe so.

They haven’t said anything about an extension tube with or for the host, but we know Gearbest is keeping tabs on this thread & we know the 1405 has the needed tube.

So i hope they are listening, because i want one & more with me, we know they can do it if they want to.

If they buy in some 2x26650 tubes when they fix the 1504 host kits, they have some extra extension tubes sure sales :wink:

saw this this morning on aliexpress, seller selling the 1504’s with Oslon 850nm IR light led
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/UF-1504-Uniquefire-Zoomable-LED-Flashlight-torche-67mm-convex-lens-5-mode-850nm-IR-LED-torch/1332616_32307885331.html

yeah but for $45

UPDATE 3-27-2015 I have been on Skype with Gearbest tonight. After a lot of push back from the company, they have finally agreed to sell the host. Initially they said they would, then they changed and said their company was worried about selling the host and would only sell the complete light. Now, they have now agreed again to sell the host and Gearbest is willing to offer it for sale if we can get 100 people to commit. The price is more than Gearbest and I had initially anticipated, but it has been difficult dealing with the company.

Hosts with a brass pill with be $24 shipped from Gearbest if 100 are reserved. I KNOW THIS PRICE WILL LIKELY CHANGE HOW MANY HOSTS YOU WANT SO PLEASE POST AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WISH TO REMAIN ON THE HOST LIST, IF YOU WANT TO BE REMOVED, OR CHANGE YOUR NUMBER.

Stay tuned because there may be another update in the next week.

I’m interested for one host. So there will be no AR coating on the lens ?