OFFICIAL Group Buy UF-1504, UF-1504 host, UF-1405, tail switch, 26650 batteries DISCOUNT CODES EXPIRED!!!!!!!!

Please add me to the list for a complete light. I have no prefrence for the emitter.

Same for me, please add me to the list for a complete light. Emiter doesn’t matter.

Thank you.

The Hump Ring acts as something to grip and hold when twisting the tube to focus on the two cell 1405, and it seems obvious that is its design intention. Otherwise, your non-twisting hand will hold the neck below the head, or hold the actual head which may be hot. It does serve a function- although it’s arguably an overkill.

In my Uniquefire 1405, when focusing, the entire driver including the spring battery contact rotates so that it is also slipping on top of the battery where it contacts. Thus, I have to lubricate the positive terminal of the battery to ease the friction. This constant rotating of the driver contact spring with the top of the battery creates a moving electrical connection and sometimes the connection is lost during the rotation and the light changes modes. This is by design, but isn’t well thought out.

That should not happen, I think the pill in your light is loose and sticks to the slider. But wait, the pill threading is reversed so even that can not be the case. Weird...

That shouldn’t happen. Make sure your pill is fully tightened down.

I will try tightening it down and see what happens.

come on, Chinese factory! find supplies for those DTP sinkpads! I’m waiting!

At least they should send the hosts to Bangood, we know the hosts are available for delivery because other members have already bought some.

Maybe there could be a trade, if they don’t like to order from the US, one of us (preferably one who live in the US) could order as much xp 16mm sinkpads as needed for the GB & send to them in exchange for lights and/or hosts.

Because Maxtoch have that at least 500 units for a custom order requirement, and as far as i know, only Sinkpad, Noctigon or Maxtoch copper mcpcb’s are DTP.

I’m waiting to hear from them. I’ve sent a few emails but no reply for the last few days.

Thats not good, i hope they get back to you soon.

Gearbest will now be handling the negotiations for this group buy

I am just not big enough and don’t have enough negotiating power. I got the run around from the company. The first girl I talked to notified me that she was leaving the company and referred me to another girl. The first girl said that they couldn’t make brass pills, however the second girl says that they will be making brass pills. The price is different between the two girls I’ve talked to. I was supposed to have a sample sent to me, then I get an email stating it’ll be $27 shipping plus the price of the item. I still can not get them to budge on getting a DTP star for the led. I spoke to another company about this group buy but have gotten little in regards to help or responses.

Gearbest has graciously accepted the task of making this happen and getting the hosts for sale. Hopefully they will also be able to get a complete light for sale as well. I have gotten much further tonight talking to Gearbest than I have with anybody else, and I appreciate their help in doing this. I got in over my head and they threw me a life jacket.

As of my last communication via Skype with Sunny at Uniquefire, they will be making brass pills. Gearbest is aware that this should be included with the host if possible.

Why brass pill for god sake? Aluminum pill is more than fine... it has 3x better thermal conductivity than brass..

+ guy from UK got them and already selling them on flebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-OUT-EXCLUSIVE-single-battery-T67-IR-torch-with-oslon-black-850nm-LED-/141599274293?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item20f7f97535

Hi n10sivern, thanks for your effort and willing to let GearBest in, we will take it, do our best to make it come true, bring the gifts for all of the interested members. Wish all of you can support GearBest too.

Maybe Gearbest will sell the pills separately. It’s their choice now. I’m sure they will appreciate your opinion. I for one like brass as I can solder to it. I use a lot of my lights on firearms. Not only is a soldered PCB more stable under the recoil, the solder is also is a fine thermal interface.

BTW, that light is almost $55 USD. Outrageous!!

Oh, and how do you figure aluminum has 3x the thermal conductivity? I’m pretty sure they aren’t using pure aluminum.
Aluminum 247 W/m-K
Aluminum (6061) 171 W/m-K
Aluminum (6063) 193 W/m-K
Aluminum (7075-T6) 130 W/m-K
Brass (70Cu-30Zn) 115 W/m-K

Sorry to hear you got the run around :frowning:

But that Gearbest want to step in an make this happen is good news :slight_smile:

They already have the best price on the 1405, so that indicate they can get better prices somehow or are willing to profit less.

I don’t have an opinion on brass or aluminum really but for copper i would be willing to pay extra, i just want to get my hands on a 1504, a complete light or host i don’t care just somebody give me a good price, and will buy it as soon as they will be available.

EDIT
Yeah that $55 USD price is a good example on a NOT good price :wink:

Yes it seems that it only has 2x better conductivity:

I just wanted to say that we need that asap. If they can't get or make them let them send what they have; like bare host. Upgrades can be done later with any kind of pill. Any local lathe guy can make that easily.

Thanks for the effort n10sivern. I hope gearbest can continue your hard work. Willing to see movement in this group buy

They are probably using 6061 because it’s cheaper so it’s less than twice.

Sunny told me that they were making the brass pills for an order of 1405’s so I don’t foresee it delaying anything as they are already getting them made. I’ll leave it up to Gearbest as to what they want to do. They may offer the host with it or they may just sell the pill separately. If you sell it with the brass pill, I’m sure there are some of UF-1405 guys that would gladly trade you their aluminum pill. I don’t think it’ll take long for Gearbest to have it up for sale.

This all sounds good, well done n10sivern, I'm sure that Gearbest will get a good price on this. Perhaps the copperDTP board will not happen, but a brass pill is nice IMO, convenient to work with and thermally more than sufficient for almost all mods (a XHP70 at 10 amps will not happen anyway with a 1x26650 battery tube).