OFFICIAL Group Buy UF-1504, UF-1504 host, UF-1405, tail switch, 26650 batteries DISCOUNT CODES EXPIRED!!!!!!!!

This light seems interesting enough for me to try my 1st zoomie. I like 26650 lights.

Please save a spot for a whole light for me please. I’d like an XPL in it. Thanks!

EDIT - Actually please change my order to just ONE HOST please. Thank you!

Sorry, I wasn't trying to put you off. We are all about pushing limits here, but I just wanted it to be clear that an LED on a non-DTP aluminum MCPCB is a different animal than it would be on a DTP MCPCB.

That’s the truth for sure!

EDIT on post #200.

Actually I’d better change my order to one host. I hadn’t messed with my light hobby in awhile & forgot that that I had stocked up on emitters & drivers. I’d better stop being lazy & start finding them homes. :~

price ? ill take 1-4 host

Please include my entry for (1) complete light. Am uncertain about the LED type.

model 1503 will be not available?

I'm still wondering how this light is supposed to be held, considering the short length and squarish hump ring thing beneath the head... What is that for, anyway?

The hump ring thing does nothing, it is a frivolity of the designer of this light. But this is a popular light that sells well, and given the fact that the chinese mantrum is: what sells stays, we will be presented by this peculiar blob for years to come :bigsmile:

I’m in…for hosts….depending on price, probably 5.

I’m in for 2 lights. If there are 2 available emitters or different tints, I’ll take one of each. Either way I’m in for two (as long as the price is reasonable)

And here I was assuming the bulky blob ring was there as a grip for the zooming/turning mechanism. Of course not, that would make too much sense :stuck_out_tongue:
Well at least it makes the light look somewhat interesting.

Maybe the cigar ring can be easily removed. How is it attached?

Where are you finding this light with a white emitter?
Most listings are for infrared.

Cigar ring?

Cigar ring is the hump circular thing referenced above. What is it called?

It’s clearly a “Tactical Grip Multiplier” :bigsmile:

Just seems odd (lazy?) that they wouldn't at least shrink the hump ring. Not complaining, but I predict I won't use it much because it looks really awkward to hold. Would be nice with the same 67mm lens on a UF-1503 body.

You can always take a dremel to it and slim it down. If i get one of these, that’s what I’ll be doing

It appears to be separately adhered. Maybe it could be twisted off.