OFFICIAL Group Buy UF-1504, UF-1504 host, UF-1405, tail switch, 26650 batteries DISCOUNT CODES EXPIRED!!!!!!!!

Hi

I’m in for 2 lights. Emiter doesn’t matter.

no, it is not, it is one piece with the head. And quite a Dremel job to remove it, I fear.

Maybe you could saw cut it off and deburr the rough edges

I don’t know what it is suppose to called either! I thought you meant tactical ring lol.

“hump ring” — won’t that serve as significant thermal mass, which is helpful?

I know, empirical question — does that part of the light get warm, along with the head, when it’s used at high level for a while?

How much is the light?

Between $20-30 is the best I can tell you until they work out how much for the DTP star en the emitter we want. Most likely between $20-25

I will update the list tomorrow night. Please DO NOT PM me requests

Fella hunters here also want to try it out, so i would need 3 aditional hosts
Thanks again for that GB

The light is chunky enough without the 'hump ring' to heatsink any led at any drive current.

Some cheap zoomies i.e. Sipick 68 do not have sufficient adjustment length to focus beyond the focal point both near and far. This light should have more adjustability.

I would be added to the list for a complete light.

Thanks

can anybody tell me if the host parts are interchangeable with the UF-1405

eg, can i take the new 1504 batterytube and use it on the uf-1405?

thanks

So…what color will the light shine? Various? Or do we select one? Is white an option?

I’m sorry. I’m very confused by all this.

All’s I know is I enjoy cool lights.

I figured a host is the body of the light? pill is the computer board basically? The part behind the lens??

Put me down tentatively for one. the entire ensemble. I need to learn what this light actually does shine though. Lumens?

A host is everything but the LED and the star it is mounted on and the driver or circuit board. The pill is what the LED and driver attach to (yes, behind the lens). Yes, it will be a white light.

What kind of lumen rating are we talking?

The data sheet mentioned night vision? I’m guessing that won’t right apply here due to the white led….

Go ahead and put my name in the box.

i couldn't resist i bought 2 of these but i would still like 1-4 more :)

Hmm, maybe with a bench grinder would be easy enough? i would try that anyway

Tell them to send the hosts. It is not problem to manage other stuff... We are all at BLF so it is piece of cake to get all accessories.

Already asked for it. Waiting on confirmation they shipped the sample and a tracking. We need to verify everything is correct and that they don’t try to change something out to make more for giving less.

I look forward to pictures! Were they supposed to do the brass pill?