OFFICIAL Group Buy UF-1504, UF-1504 host, UF-1405, tail switch, 26650 batteries DISCOUNT CODES EXPIRED!!!!!!!!

Please count me in for one host.

I am still in for two hosts.

Im still in for four hosts

depending on the price… put me down for 2 for whatever :slight_smile:

the new brass pill will be for 20mm led pcb and 17mm driver ?

well the price is $24 shipped for the hosts. The complete lights haven’t been released or added to the group buy yet. Do you want 2 hosts?

I’m still in for two hosts. A bit disappointed by the price per host though.

I’m not 100% as Gearbest worked that out. I would imagine that it is the same as the 1405 pill, just brass.

One host — confirming what I said earlier.

Take me off the complete flashlight list.

I’d like to think they’ll put the lens in a separate bag so it doesn’t get scraped up by loose parts, and use a padded solid box to contain for all the parts.

Will the gearbest complete light have more or less throw than the 1504 Olson light that Nitro bought?

I’m still in for 1. Thanks.

Count me in for 1 complete light

apples and oranges. The Oslon light has an infrared LED that you can’t see without night vision. A white LED, pretty much any white LED, will out throw the IR LED.

Plz move me from complete list to host list.
Still just 1.
Guess I’ll be making this a DIY project!
Your efforts are much appreciated n10sivern!

Please scratch me off both lists 32 & 22
Thanks for your efforts in this

I'm no longer interested. Thanks for your hard work on this gb.

Thanks for the update n10sivern :slight_smile:

I am disappointed that Uniquefire is this hard to deal with :frowning: it honestly doesn’t look good for any future advancement on custom lights from them.

But the brass pill is at least an positive step, it could be that they are pushing back because they don’t want to agree to, to much alteration as they see it.

Move me from a complete light to a host :slight_smile:
I most likely want more hosts, but not before i get to test this one out first, so i hope gearbest will stock this at $24 so i can buy more later.

Ok for one host.

Ciao

So there will not be a group buy for a complete light anymore? In that case, change my one complete light to one host :-)

I still want a complete light. Is that off the table now?