OFFICIAL Group Buy UF-1504, UF-1504 host, UF-1405, tail switch, 26650 batteries DISCOUNT CODES EXPIRED!!!!!!!!

I have received uf1504 gb. How to put zoom out?

The tail cap and battery tube rotate out from the center ring; counterclockwise if you are looking at the tail cap. You might have to give it a good twist at first as mine was a little sticky but has loosened up nicely over time.

Hold the skinniest part of the battery tube, not the tailcap (which you will accidentally unscrew if you hold it))
and with your other hand hold the big metal lumpy thing.

Twist

Got mine today. Nice host can't wait to get it up and running.

Got mine in monday and there are 2 black groves scratched into the lens. pretty bummed. you can defiantly see them in the beam.

My host came in today... is there suppose to be a retaining ring for LED?

Contact CSGearbest on here or Go through Gearbest Website and let them know there is a problem.

This was discussed several pages back. No the hosts did not come with retaining rings. I may have some extra retaining rings but I won’t know until next week.

[quote=n10sivern]

Contact CSGearbest on here or Go through Gearbest Website and let them know there is a problem.

Yea, they are refunding via GB wallet for my next purchase.

So, i finaly managed to atach safely 1504 to my Steyr 300 Magnum( after 4 other attempts)
Damn that FL is heavy :slight_smile:

Since i aint in Australia i finaly ended with XLp V6 dedomed and 330k mcds:
This way even at 1km you can see clearly whats the animal( with 15x optics zoom of course)

Impressive! With that scope even the 1504 looks tiny .

When the extinction of multiple animal species in Bulgaria is in the news I will know the reason

Sweet. So you can see me in Australia now. Just be careful, mines 20X magnification.

Have you any other pics of the mount and what is the scope?

Since you have parallax adjustable scope I recommend you diy digital night vision add on in combination with osram black in your 1504. That should take hunting to next level, and you will say goodbye to classic light hunting.

This mentioned combination could led to extinction as Djozz said :) .

Here you are:

Its custom made weaver mount especialy for that rifle, Steyr had one very simmilar to this one( actualy we stole the desing :bigsmile: ) but 480 Euros- thanks but no, especialy for a FL mount
It ended up quite stable and solid( so far)

Well, like you in Australia( your boar problem) here we have a big jackal/fox/wild cat problem: recently a fanatic animal protection group engaged a fox farm and “set free” all 50k foxes inside in the wild….you can imagine the damage they are doing to the wild nature atm….

Wild cats are even worst, they cant be stopped with fences and so, but i will stop here about our cat problem cause i am sure BLF has many cat lovers
You in Austalia know exacly what i am talking about- the cat issue

About the IR flashlight and long shots……well, its a bit tricky……since the beast cant see the IR it`s always on a move- hunters know what i am talking about, boars, jackals and foxes are always on a move, its quite hard for you to take a good shot, especialy above 400 meters

Of course i have one 1504 modded but havent played with it much yet, the reason is mentioned above

But i use IR modded T20 on my AK 103, up to 200 meters i have quite OK results

Thanks Mitko. l hear everything your saying.

Got my host today. Impressive looking bit of kit, not that comfy to hold in flood mode, but ho hum.

Only disappointment is, it doesn’t tail stand very well. Why the smeg can these torch makers not get the tailcap edge depth correct? Surely it can’t be that hard!!!

Rest looks very nice, just waiting on the LED to turn up now. KeepPower 26650 also arrived today. :slight_smile:

wow, i have not had a chance to get it mounted on my r700 yet.

if you disassemble the tail cap and take the rubber piece out, you can cut some of the nub on the inside of it and it should tail stand better.

Thanks, I’ll give it go.

It’ll have more play between the rubber and the switch as there will be a gap there after you trim it. When you tail stand it the rubber should press in easily allowing it to stand better.

Just watings for the n10sivern `s XPG2s to arrive, will test how are 420k+ mcds definately :slight_smile:
Hope for them to have a bit greeninish tint( lovely for hunting)

A very hood long range hunting flashlight folks, i bought 2 aditional units- especialy now, when the whole fl is 25$ or somthing

And start dealing with those boars m8, its a shame for Aus hunters realy :smiley: I wish we had a boar issue here…. i have to pay 150 euros just to get a boar hunting “ticket” ( and its valid for 48 hours only)