Olight SR Mini Intimidator - GROUP BUY

I’m in for one

if someone won’t wait : HKE made me a coupon…

I’d like to see the price :smiley:

about the price, you guys also can ask me, it must be exceed of your exceptions

i am sure the GroupBuy price will be better !

I’m in, I’ll take one.

You won’t know about the QC until you or someone receives the SR Mini and by then GB will be over.
5000k tint!!! maybe later but for now almost 0% chance for that.

P.S. All guys that received info from me about the price please read the end of the first post, it will save you some $ :stuck_out_tongue:

… this thread (and group buy) comes on the heels of the “UI controversy” currently plaguing the MM15. Excitement and pre-sale hype was followed by a flood of purchases. Some couldn’t handle the dissatisfaction with the UI.

Here though, we have an example (one, that I am aware of) of shoddy design and/or assembly. Seems that cuts a bit deeper into the light’s pre-sale interest.

So, I guess, this thread and the potential group buy are stalled.

Olight, can you hear the thud?

One more day to decide :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure if you guys know this or not, but this is only turbo if you’re actually holding the button in (momentary)
Otherwise it gets spanked by the SRK.

Numb thumb will not be accepted as an issue with the light :smiley:

yup, i just found this out yesterday. this is a deal breaker for me.
i know its a safer ui, but i do not want to be holding down on the switch to access turbo for 2 minutes

Agree, sorry to throw a spanner in the works for the GB, but momentary turbo seems like a really stupid idea.
I was going to buy one until I found out about this.

In any case, if you or anyone else makes a last minute decision be sure to contact me or Neal ASAP because discount code will be delivered ONLY via PM…

When will the codes be ready for

Thanks

Check your PM guys :slight_smile:

please PM the price,if its good maybe i’ll take 1 :slight_smile:

Wasn’t this $119.99 when this thread was posted?
Its now $150

Or am I mistaken, if so it makes the code not as good as it should have been

I do apologise if it was originally $149.99 and im getting it mixed up with something else

Edit and mines on hold until neil who asked me to pm him about my dodgy btu shocker, replys back to me
Neil ive sent 4 messages, and posted pics as you asked, can you get back to me please

I think that $119.99 is for Olight SR52 preorder price!

anyone got a beam shot for this light yet?