Olight SR Mini Intimidator - GROUP BUY

Because of the MAP, so the price in our site is $149.95 now,

and I'm checking the pics, just after a tap.

Im sure the mini was to, cause I remember looking everywhere and it was $149 and bangggod had it listed at $119

Can’t you remember the price when you started this thread

But im not going mad am I? It was $119

And thanks for looking at pics

I’d love to know the price as well, thanks.

Hi goudy,

No, you’re not mad. It was $119. $159.99 at 25% off.

Order placed, thanks.

Bump :slight_smile:
still going …

please PM the price, i’ll take one, thanks

Can i have the price via pm please.

PM on your way :stuck_out_tongue:

May I also have a price via a PM

Thanks!!!

OK

Can i have the price via pm please.

I got this light for a steal!! ,and it is modded by Vinh!! I got a special sale price for $125.

I am also NOT thrilled w/ holding down the button for turbo,my hand[natural step down!] is a good judge for too much heat,I got good practice from Vinh mods!

I will have it Monday along w/ a few other nice modded torches,my TK35vn and a C20Cvn!

I love throwers and have numerous ones at that. I am looking forward to this Minivn. I will compare it to my stock BST which is the only flood light I have!

BST is more of a hybrid than a flooder, like a TK75.

Please pm me the price, thanks. Is tjis brighter than the btu shocker?

Not even close.

SR Mini and BTU Shocker have a radically different design, they are not meant for same purpose and use.

BST may be a little bit of a hybrid, but it certainly is not like the TK75. I have both.The BST has about 58Kcd. It is much more flood than throw.

What I am saying is a BST and a Minivn would be the better comparison,they are MORE similar to each other than the TK75 is to the Minivn!!! :wink:

Hopefully mine was an ISOLATED CASE.

I sent mine back. If you shook it a bit[certainly would happen as a bike mount] or tapped it w/ a little force on the tail cap, it would flicker and shut off. Did not matter what mode it was in. I used Cytac 3400 mah which are 68.9mm long. No way were they too short.

It tells me that the body tube design may be flawed a bit leaving to much play.