Olight SR Mini Intimidator - GROUP BUY

I’d like to see the price :slight_smile:

I would like to buy one piece,Pls contact with me ,thank you!

PM sent

Discount code is still active :slight_smile: Neai will announce closing…

P.S. I will get my SR Mini on monday, would have it yesterday but the post office was closed already when I returned back from work :frowning:

Mine came today and got batteries charging as I type. Stripped it down and found that the LED pad as not secured to the light. It came pasted down with thermal paste and the tension from the lens being clamped down on it. Used two of those four extra gift screws to secure the plate down they are a perfect fit. No other issues noted. Fit and finish is very clean. Running it off 6 cr123’s found it bright and functioning. Came with optional bezel, four extra screws, 2 extra o-rings, lanyard, holster that really fits the light. So far very pleased with the group buy price and light. I would have payed full for the light but the deal really made this a steal. Thank you Sirius9 for the time and effort on this group buy.

I would like to buy one piece,Pls contact with me ,thank you!

Is this group buy still open?

I would like to buy one piece please

Put me on the list, if GB still active…

Pls pm me with price and code!

PM sent

Please PM me with price and code!

Please send information.

Thanks

looking at the pics, I think like the early SR52s, this light will need button top 18650s, can someone confirm this?

You are correct, they don’t work with flat top cells because the contacts in the bottom of the battery tube are flush with the body. I ended up using some protected button top NCR18650Bs

Thanks

Please on me the price and I’ll determine if I want a code. Thanks!

but there is a little trick you can do to use flat top … I make it with the SR52.

Little magnets…