Olight Warrior Mini

I tried with s2r copper using another olight battery old with flat which i dont think has - and + at top and it worked it turned on no problem.

The S2R Baton II is different than this Warrior Mini. The S2R is more similar to the M2R Warrior, as both can use these “dual polarity” batteries and other 18650s, but they can only charge in the flashlight those Olight batteries.
The S1R Baton I is like it too, works with other 16340s but can only charged the Olight “dual polarity” cells.

This was stated here too: [Review] Olight S2R Baton II - #21 by Siftah

Unlike this, the Warrior Pro, Warrior X Pro and the Warrior Mini (and evemtually some of other recent lights) can only work with the dual polarity cells. And, of course, they can only charge them inside.

I think having both contacts on the end of a cell is more dangerous personally. That’s less of an issue on a light with onboard charging that may never even have the cell removed though.

It seems it was done more to allow for a slightly thinner (and likely cheaper to produce) solution for a tail e-switch vs what the nested-tube design they used with the original M2R/M2T, and what Acebeam, Noctigon and other brands use as well.

The proprietary battery certainly looks easier to accidentally short circuit.