Opple Light Master 4 discussion thread (new 2023 model)

You’ll find out. Could be prototypes or an illegal production run. Both is not uncommon. In the worst case you’ll get a version 3 I presume.

I hope if it is prototype to be bug free not like all prototype flashlights. If it is just Lightmaster III I will want to refund me. Or maybe that version is just for Chinese market without any certificates.

Maybe you’ll get two v2’s

On AE it has an estimated delivery date. I assume it’s like anything and if it doesn’t show up within whatever many days of that date you can request a refund

It is only rough estimated time. We will see. I am not only one which order that “IV version” here from forum :smiley:

Ya but they use that date to set when you’re able to open a dispute. Idk how many days after it is. Probably like a month. If I ordered my expected delivery says expected may. So by mid June I could request a refund if i hadn’t gotten it yet. In case you change ur mind or something

I got a “shipped” notification from AE on my V4 order. So in …maybe… a couple of weeks I will know what I am actually getting.

Ditto

They auto close order after 90 days or sooner if the tracking can confirm that package is received. Before pandemic that time was 45 days. After confirmation you can still open dispute to 15 days.

I got the same. Will update when it arrives.

Best of good fortune to all the early buyers. I’ll be watching.

Mine shipped as well. I’ll have to compare it with my V3 Pro.

congrats
I did not get a shipping notice, but when I check my aliex account it does list the V4 as shipped, and it has a tracking number…

when I clic it, the tracking info says:
“Awaiting seller dispatch”

so, afaict, “shipped”, only means a tracking number has been generated… not that the package is actually in the mail…

Yes you right. Same for me. I will update if there is any update about shipment .

I’m seeing the same thing. Just a tracking number generated, but no movement.

Maybe the seller checks the market and demand for the product? :thinking:

I contacted the store on AE, ordered, but asked them to ship to an address in China. It arrived within a day.

3 Thanks

Is there already an app for the V4? Does it work with the old app? Pictures, please!

1 Thank

Are you at that address or you getting them to forward it to you?

great to hear the version 4 is actually in stock, and shipping was immediate.

I look forward to your impressions once it reaches you in Oz.

For me, the biggest delay comes after the package lands in USA, because packages are handed off in bulk to a reshipper, who eventually delivers to a USPS hub, after sorting.

The reshipper often makes mistakes, and my items end up going back and forth across the country, before finally finding my house.

Once the reshipper hands of to the USPS hub, USPS does the final delivery. However, USPS have lost 2 packages of mine this year, at the USPS sorting hub.

It takes anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks for me to receive a package… I dont hold my breath… and try to forget about the order… Im often happily and unexpectedly surprised to find a package in my mailbox. :wink:

Since I use Opple 3 on an 8 year old iPhone, Im hoping the Opple 4 will also be compatible with my old hardware…

Really excited to be able to compare CRI R9 (Red) of my LEDs… Im also looking forward to the DUV coming precalculated…

There is some movement and “something” :+1: :slightly_smiling_face: is being sent for sure.
“Processing at sorting center.”

2 Thanks