P60 Kaidoman AR coated glass - Recommended! Pics inside

Gonna grab a half dozen of these for my p60 hosts plus 1 or 2 other p60-sized lights I hope they’ll fit. Thanks for sharing.

Ordered three. If they make a measurable difference I'll want to get'em for all my P60's.

Thanks for sharing. ordered 3.

Just FYI, they like to send the 29mm ones when you order the 28mm ones. I ordered four 28mm ones and they shipped me three 29mm ones and 1 28mm ones. I complained and they said they would ship me 3 replacement 28mm ones with my next order. I placed an order for some stuff and added an another 4 28mm lenses with the order. So, I’m expecting 7 28mm lenses. Do I get 7 28mm lenses? Nope! I get 3 28mm lenses and 4 29mm lenses. I complained again and got them to send me 4 replacement 28mm lenses without placing another order. This time the 4 lenses I got were 28mm. So, as long as you’re patient and persistent you can get 28mm lenses and apparently get a nice collection of 29mm lenses as well.

I thought I was the only one they did that to :bigsmile:

That’s some stupid bullshit right there. Just send me what I paid for thanks! Grrrr

I tested several lenses here (as well as bezels too) :wink:

That’s right, I totally forgot about those tests. You da man!

+1

Thanks for the link, and all of the work that went into those tests.

Clear as crystal. Good find, SlewFlash.
:nerd_face:

Thanx for the heads up Slewflash! I need several of these. :slight_smile:

I will order one for my new Solarforce host. Nice pictures Slewflash!

Wow, that’s excellent glass.
I will get them for my P60.

Thanks guys, the glass is really pretty. I can’t stop looking at it.

Sounds like slewflash has a new obsession with AR coated glass :bigsmile: I don’t blame him one bit, its something about that reflection that gives a bling-bling look like a good looking stainless steel bezel.

Might add some 42mm C8 's as well Thanks!

Lets hope Old-Lumens’ custom AR Lenses work out well, then we won’t have to put up with wrong orders over and over from KD.

Bought four for my Solarforce L2’s fitted fine and I’m very pleased with the result.
Good value as well.

I just ordered 12 of them. Thanks for posting.

No problem guys! I’m not sure how well they stack up to Ric’s AR coated glass (here ).
I just measured ceiling bounce between stock and the KD glass.
stock glass: 31 lux
KD glass: 32.4

Not a noticeable difference at all, but it still is sexy!