[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Someone was asking about DHL declared values a while ago… but I can’t find fhe post.

But I can verify what it was on three shipments to the USA.

• My cousins / NO batteries / $25
  • My two / both WITH batteries / $30 each

@Pulsar, that is the limited run titanium ‘X6’ that Rey had made.

Ah, limited… Dang

cheers, mate!
one can keep hoping…

About $100 at 21% tax and dhl service cost, when the full $265 would be declared

“Slip of the finger”?? :open_mouth: … I think not…… :wink:

And below… I present you with the rest of the story. . :smiley: . :smiley: . :smiley:

Post 8335

Post 8340

that could be the explanation. I’ve learned my lesson. GB isn’t my cup of tea. I’ve had something else in mind. But I hold my horses, as I don’t want to make things worse. And I respect the team that did so much work to get things together. At least the GT is a very good product.

At this point, I say Cheers to Team GT! :+1:
Jeers to Lumintop for selling our GT’s to the public now! :rage:
And for the rest of us Flashaholics here, Beers to all waiting for the GT to arrive! :beer: :laughing:

From post 16529.

Are you saying that the DHL package with batteries has a $5 higher declared value than without batteries?

If so, that’s new to me. I don’t think it was discussed.

It may also be why Bozlight29’s package said $30 instead of $25. He asked for it to be $22, but I’m guessing there was a mix up and Neal never adjusted it. So it was sent at this different default value of $30.

:+1: …. Sorry customs & taxes bit you. :frowning:
And your right… the GT is a very good product.

EDIT——> useless post deleted!!! Carry on! Hope everyone does the same!

Yes sir, that is exactly what I am saying. . :wink: … :+1: . (about the three I can personally verify)

Cousins NO batteries $25

My two WITH batteries $30 each

All three DHL to USA.

No

May I know the basis of your answer? Have you seen it first hand? Or are you just speculating?

I am not dropping out. I am still waiting on PM.

I needed more light out my GT’s e-switch….

Ahhh much better now! :smiley:

Hello, If memory serves me I was number 975 on the list. I ordered the GT with batteries and I selected Registered mail Im in Indiana.I haven’t heard a word yet… Was your registered or DHL ? TY

Looks good, What resistor did you use and have you measured the new parasitic draw?

Registered mail is set to start shipping out in the next batch. Hopefully end of this week or next week. My guess is next week due to the extra work involved with the 2 package shipping.

Ah! You beat me to the punch!