[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

There are still a little over 200 lights that need to be shipped. Slow production from the reflector making company has hurt everyone. Don’t give up, your light will be shipped eventually.

Who needs beamshots anymore after vob’s amazing video ?
Compared to him all other beamshot producers are amateurs.
Video is the way tro go anyway !
ammofox

Is there a new video? Do you have a link?

Well the fact that the prototype used a cool white emitter, the prototype looks a lot different than the actual production model. Regardless of what your emitter color temperature preference, the prototype that has drawn a lot of interest from vob is different and beamshots from actual customers gt is very much welcomed here

+1 Agree! :slight_smile:

If’n you’re interested in a nice bracket to put a handle on the GT, Turning Blue Chips has a thread on one he’s making with a water jet cut piece that’s pretty dang nice. :wink: I put a bunch of pics on there so it shows from a lot of angles…

I want wheels for mine. LOL

HumVee’s carry around a GT pretty nicely. :wink:

Here

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Opteka-M3-Professional-Heavy-Duty-Folding-Tripod-Dolly-with-Case-and-70-Tripod-for-Photo-and-Video-Cameras/124421762?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=1272&adid=22222222227043098490&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=92070324290&wl4=pla-214507705490&wl5=9027658&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=112561640&wl11=online&wl12=124421762&wl13=&veh=sem

Same to me…

My English is not good…
As I read “eventually” in an answer, I was shocked for a moment and asked “LEO”… :wink:
“eventuell” in German language means “possibly”.

TA, Neal & Lumintop pulled a massive rabbit out of a hat!
Hats off to you guys (& everyone involved) and thank you.
For me, personally, this act, along with the quality of the GT puts Lumintop in very good light!
This won’t be my last Lumintop.

Just learned that Lumintop is closed for CNY holidays from 8-23 February. Fingers crossed for all who are waiting.

Been away for holiday and have not been able to follow developments with the deliveries from list 1 and 2.
Im 1016 & 1017 on the second list ( inc battery pack and DHL to Sweden)
Im just wondering if production of the reflectors have been catching up or should i expect to wait until after chinese NY with delivery?
No complains, just wondering what to expect.

Thx in advance to anyone sharing some light on this.

Kind regards //Jorgen

Oh ok. Thank you. Didnt really read up because ya know… its 590 pages long…

They are hoping to get most of the existing orders shipped out this week before the china new years. Then they will finish up the rest when they get back at the end of the month.

I can’t say how nice it has been to wake up to a handful of posts to read instead of a handful of pages the last several days.

Yes, it’s like I’m on vacation or something. Lol :beer:

TA is there any chance that you find out how many they will manage to send until 8.February, and possibly shipping method they used?? Tracking info???

As I understand LT will be closed for 15 days, that’s half of the month without any info…
So getting any kind of information would be much appreciated.

I have already asked for any information they can give.

Thanks TA :+1:

hello,

I signed up for group buy of the GT. I checked and i am number 1483 on the list.
not really sure how this works. will i be e-mailed with payment information?

any information will be greatly appreciated.

thanks