[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Add me to the list, please

What about strobe mode?

Please add me to the list for 1 unit. Thanks.

Welcome to BLF all new members (think ~14 since last welcome, wow VOB, lots of your viewers were not even BLFers, you sure changed that :smiley: )

You can search within thread , author The Miller, post contains: welcome to BLF
I try to welcome all new members.
It probably is ~150 for the Q8 and ~50 for the GT so not that high of a %

Where can I see this info?
Can’t find it anywhere

Scroll down to the bottom of this page:

http://budgetlightforum.com/forum

Qh; nice!
never visit that page :slight_smile:
Will do more often now :smiley:
Thanks

AND MARK

Hi,
you can sign me up for a 2nd GT. Friend of mine “needs” one too.

Thank you,

Joris.

please put me down for 1 :slight_smile:

MARK EDIT LIST UPDATED (last list in the OP, crtl F / CMD F / find in page (mobile) to check if you are on it)

Done :slight_smile:
Good idea, will do the same with the FW3A Thanks

This is really heartwarming to read, I have received PMs from people who had rough and tough times lightened up by BLF and the specials, that is so nice to read! Thanks for your kind works sir!

How do I sign up for this? I want one. Thanks

Please put me down for 1. Thank you

Yes will add you next list update, and since I just updated it, this probably take a couple of days, but no worries, I work down from the MARKED post when adding new people, so it is hard to miss people asking to be put on there (hence my reply to PMs about it “please post in the thread” for PMs are not neatly below each other and I get quite a few about more then one project :slight_smile: )

I can not find any info about when this flashlight will be ready for shipping, very soon or a few months left? When do you expect this BLF GT group buy to close? I consider to buy one.

We don’t know either.
The updated parts are shipped to test them out in the prototypes. If we are happy with it, it could go very quick. I know that LT want to make it asap.

So we should know some more in a week or 2.

Ok, just saw the beamshots video. And….I need a second one! Please put me down for another!

Looks like VOB’s video will easily bring in another 100+ buyers. Estimating 70 or 80 already in just a few hours.

Can someone explain me how to get one of this flashlight? And the current price? Thank you

Yeah 40+ already since posting of the video, and counting :slight_smile:

Welcome to BLF!
you just did, now next time I update the list you are added and for now, relax, at some point PMs will be send and before that the topic title will change. Important info in OP, when something that is important to all is said, this means topic title change, info on top of OP and a link to the post right below that.
(reminds me, next project, need to reserve a post for these topic title important texts with links to post stuff for easy reference along the way.
So: OP, software post, design post, updates post, misc post, spare post, 5 reserved posts at start, noted :wink: )

Thank you.
When I saw the video I really liked this flashlight and now I need to add this one to my collection.