[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Heck no. As soon as it’s assembled, stick in the box and ship it out! Lol.

Great, I forwarded it to Neal.

And is the end of the week Friday? I have been on board with this and patient for a fair while just making sure I don’t miss out. It’s just that I’ve waited over 2 months for batteries to clear customs and they should arrive during this week. No lights have been dispatched yet, am I correct?
I also don’t want to purchase the light and then need to go back to the store and arrange the batteries if it’s going to slow up anyone else’s light being dispatched, trying to basically do one order and no follow up emails etc

As was mentioned earlier, Lumintop is focused on production right now. It won’t be until much later, after the orders slow down and production gets caught up, that they will then think about offering extra parts for sale.

Keep in mind that eventually Lumintop will go public with sales (January?) and they will get another surge in orders. Production may not slow until March, April, May? I don’t know for sure.

Extra parts for warranty work will be a higher priority, but extra parts for sale to the public is just an indulgence they don’t have time for right now.

Of course, Neal is the final say on this. Maybe once his sales slow down he can hound Lumintop for some extra parts. :wink:

List Updated - Click to view latest list of names

We do not know exactly when they will go out at this point, it depends on several factors like when the script can be run on the server and things like that.

The goal is around Friday / Saturday though.

Hey, I recognize that name! You were like 4th to request a 2nd light, but your name wasn’t on the first down payment list. They had to manually correct it.

Anyway, I’m glad to see you got a 2nd light at the lower price. :+1:

It will charge it, but it will also cook it. The charging amperage of that charger (I have two) is way too high for charging a small cell like that.

I only use the olight charger for 18350 cells or larger unless I am using a usb chord that I have that is limited to .47A for some reason.

I think CottonPickers chargers are no longer available. If I am wrong about this, someone please let me know. I would love to get my hands on a couple of these.

I sure hope he got the $20 I sent him so he would send mine a couple days early. :wink:

Agreed!!!

Cottonpickers was selling through CPF and has gone out of business a while ago. He was also selling solar panels for mobile charging, together with his chargers.

Please put me up for a 2nd BLF GT.

Would you do me the favor of also forwarding the “PM” I sent you, in regards to not having received the confirmation for member id and phone.
It seems Neal at the moment will not reply to e-mails or PMs unless you are part of the “Team”.
I know he is busy, but so am I, and would just like confirmation that he got the information I sent him. Thank you.

Dang, that’s sad to hear.

I guess you could always use a regular slot style charger and make a spacer of 3/8 aluminum or brass rod. Maybe something like that can be found at your local hardware store.

Has a final decision been announced on branding and logos?

Don’t be fooled, he has been too busy to contact anyone.

The most I have got out of him the last day or 2 was a 1 sentence reply to a few questions.

I personally have had thousands of emails, PM’s and posts to sort through over the last few days. I have literally been working a full time job on this and yet the amount of work I have had is small in comparison to Neals.

On top of all that he is having to go all the way to the lumintop warehouse to sort out details in person plus being a normal person.

He is working as hard as he can, like I told you in the PM. Your order is locked in, he will contact you if there are any issues.

Lets give it a few days and see how things settle out. Now that most of the first 555 orders are in, maybe he can start catching up some.

Yes, pictures of the finished lights were posted earlier today that showed the main logo.

The rest of the logos are on the tail cap. We have not seen those yet, but I imagine they are small and discreet.