[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

I was hoping to get mine before the GB closed before asking to be put on the list for another one. To be safe, I’d like to go ahead and be added to the list for a 2nd. Thanks.

Thanks for the update Texas_Ace

Thanks for all the extra effort and input TA and all the rest of the GT team!

Perhaps it will help to know that if you have commonly received from DHL and/or have an account with them then you will get an email when the label is created. It may be days or even a week before the package is actually picked up, then the tracking will become visible and the package will move quickly.

Also, LiionWholesale has some LG M26 cells on sale. These are 10A capable 2600mAh cells but do not have a button top, for the price it will be easy enough to add a solder blob. $2.99 each, around $32-35 shipped for 8 cells. That’s about the cheapest I’ve found a decent cell anywhere.

481 left at the time of this post.

They also sell a protected button top version of this LG M26 for $4.40 each at a qty of 8.

They also list Samsung 30Q button tops at a clearance $5.09 each.

270 left at the time of this post.

I paid and emailed as soon as I got the PM (almost a week ago now) but I can’t see my name on the list.
Please could I just have some confirmation that it is being sent out to me?

SORRY, found it!

Dude…. you are on the list……

215 …496 bella-headlight …. Registered 1
216 ….591 Tuigali DHL 1 1
………….

EDIT…. I see you found it.

im sory, but what list are you talking about, i tried to found my name on lists on page 1, can’t see any new list

He either needed a break or had a break. This thread has been a little crazy at times.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I did this cap in a hurry last night.

Thoughts from anyone and I’ll tweak, as suggested….
In the spirit of the project, my intention is to keep it public for all who want to use it.

I didn’t started designing yet. but I want to make a big BLF GT text in the middle and the team members name around the edge. Is every GT team member in the OP or somebody has a list of team members? I also want to share with anyone.

might be one of the best movies ever made in human history
well done ! :+1: :wink:

I finally paid.
Sorry ’bout the delay.
Hope i’m still in time for the first shipment.

2 days ago Neal gave a list for Texas_Ace to post. It showed who ordered, what carrier they use and if they also got batteries.

Yea nothing like a day at the booby hatch! Fantastic book and movie

Post 10296 - page 344 - Texas_Ace .

Mrheosuper, you paid after the list came out so you and most people who paid in the last couple days are not on this “shipping” list from Neal yet.

For those searching, here are all the lists that I know of;

Original List up to 1213

Continuation of Group Buy, 1214 - Current(?)

Paid/Shipping List for first 555

Edit: included all lists.

Who makes movies other than humans?

:cowboy_hat_face: We’re not authorized to say… :cowboy_hat_face: