[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

I have contacted the CCTV seller. He was sender of notification, NOT THE BLF GT :cry: :person_facepalming:

Have any of the others with notifications confirmed yet?

NO lights have been sent yet!

PLEASE avoid spamming this thread with “sent“ “waiting“ “whining“ “ day three - still not here - do i need to tell PayPal“ “waiting“ “ranting“ whazsoever messages!

let us know:

“the GT has landed!

took xx days after the shipping notice

i am happy/not happy, because ...“

Thanks a lot for the info! Now we want beamshots! :partying_face:

It would be nice if DEL can post the oshpark file with parts list if one would kill the driver.
I couldn’t find the latest model it in his projects, but maybe I overlooked it.

Or maybe even get Lumintop to sell the driver and new 70.2 MCPCB.

Thanks for stepping in and keeping this project rolling TA, and of course the rest of the team, really appreciated.

the update list:

it seems the original link not update

Do you need to? No and Yes.
No - it’s something personal and has no much to do with BLF.
Yes - I have the feeling we are all over Neal the past few weeks. Neal this and Neal that.
Give him some slack. I am glad he has managed to maintain some personal life too.

Congratulations Neal.

Had short contact with Neal yesterday evening. I asked him if everything is going well with preps for the shipment. His words: “Next week, they are installing the lights” So no shipping yet.

Congratulations Neal! Dunno if those pics should be posted here, but they are happy pictures! :party:

Congrats Neal !

I just assumed they were old pictures. For all I know, Neal is a 50 year old guy. Lol. Maybe they are very recent?

If it’s recent I’d like to extend a hearty congratulations to Neal and his bride, looks like it was a happy day :crown:

Del posted the details in his driver thread, you can find it by searching the threads he posted.

Yes, the wedding is why he will not be available for a little while after the 17th :wink:

Congrats Neal!

Everything is still on track. PM script was sent to SB, so just waiting on that to be run. Everyone under 1000 should get a PM today.

I will try to get some beamshots of the 70.2 when I have some free time and it is not 27 degrees.

This is the latest order list from the first 555, you can check your order status as of a few days ago:

OSHpark entry is up since yesterday, just added the parts-list and schematic.

https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/6sLsSB1M

This should eventually be added to the upcoming BLF GT support thread as well.

Uhm oh, i cant see my name, dang it
I sent money on 6th Dec

That is the old list, this is the new list updated a few days ago:

Awesome, Congrats Neal! May you and your beautiful wife have a wonderful life together. It means a lot to know you are looking after us while in the midst of such a major life changing time.

One thing much more important than our flashlights and hobby is the members and partners here on BLF. It's what makes BLF the special community that it is.

Sorry, move to the following link……

Congratulations for Neal’s wedding

I updated the cap design w/ the “BLF GT” text yesterday. No power right now due to snow storm…i’ll work on the names when we get power again.

Nvanlaar’s links for this page. Updated 12/9/17

Original List up to 1213

Continuation of Group Buy, 1214 - Current(?)

Paid/Shipping List for first 555

thank you Texas, you are really helpful
now i see my name