[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Ha ha don’t you see from pictures above that it needs separate seat on a train :smiley:

Hello, does anyone know if the lists are updated? pay mine last night, greetings!

The lists on this page say updated 12-15. These are the 2 paid lists TA provided yesterday. I think TA received the 556 to 1038 list from Neal on Dec 14. So last night will not be showing up until the next update.

lol, i didnt notice that it’s on the train
btw, i still feel that this light somehow got smaller than i thought, when i saw the 1st prototype( the picture has a little girl holding this), i thought” dang it, it’s HUGE”

I have a light using the Ledil Seanna lens assembly on a Courui D01 body, it’s 6.125” across the lens. :wink:

These lights should require a real estate license, they take up so much space on a shelf! :smiley:

Any idea where a red [glass] filter can be acquired for this monster?

You sure? :smiley: :smiley:

WOWWWWWWWWW !!, it’s just monstrous !!!

The packaging looks more than sufficient for a long trip. Good to know.

Please put me down for a second light @$!55. if the list is open

I’d like to be put down for a 2nd one. Hoping the first one is here soon.

I see I am too late to the party lol

Both clips edited together:

How does Neal get on if I ordered his Samsung 35E batteries as I live in Australia.

Lithium Ion batteries usually cannot be transported by plane.

Does he put them inside the light or what?

quote = Hoping the first one is here soon.

Me too mate!

I think early January.

Looking at the paid list it seems like there are lots of members that may not be going ahead with their purchase.

Maybe they have seen the size of this thrower!

You edited them? I had to drag the couch over in front of my PC and lay down to watch it!!

I'll stick to viewing the first two segments as individuals. LOL

Please add me to the list for a third GT.

Lord help me. :confounded:

Well, spliced them together would be the more accurate term. lol

LOL, it should be fixed now, it was recorded as a vertical video and the editing program swapped it to what it thought it should be.