[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Its so beautiful

[quote=Texas_Ace]

[quote=AlexGT]

I thought that may be the case. I've done the same when converting/editing videos from smartphones. GAH!! Frustrating.

It looks better!

I would like to order a 2nd one I’m on the list as number
#1354, could you please put me down for a 2nd one. And while I am here posting, just to be clear I should receive a PM or Email in Jan to set up payment? Is that correct? Just wondering do I need to keep coming back here to log in a check for a PM?
Thank You & I hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Years.

Is it too late to be on the list?

Coyotehawk will add you when he updates.
Yes
Yes
MERRY CHRISTMAS & A GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON TO YOU ALSO!! :slight_smile:

You know Mr. Adams, while I do like seeing and appreciate the pictures of the manufacturing process; I would have to agree with you somewhat.

Even just some ‘offhand comment’ can, and often does; get blown totally out of perspective. Taking countless posts to hopefully correct the totally wrong misconception.

Some of it is “almost” comical…. were it not for the fact it is so sad in the first place. :wink:

Please add me to the list for 2. Thanks!

The packing looks impressive, especially after seeing the drop test video.

How does the registered GT ship, will it be in the same packaging, but divided over 2 boxes?

I had PM’d Coyote several days ago about a 2nd Light. Should that just posted here instead?

does anyone know when the first orders ship? i heard that monday after the invoice but not sure

That’s actually a good question…

We haven’t seen the packaging for that option iirc, so I don’t know.

Will ask Neal but as he is going to get ready for his wedding I don’t know if we will hear or see anything from him at the moment.

Please add me to the list for a GT

[quote=JasonWW]

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

As much as I hate to add to the clutter, I need to mention (for the second time) that I am marked as having paid for batteries but not a donation. The opposite is true. I paid for a donation, but not batteries. We can sort it out in time, of course; just wanted to get that on the record.

[quote=jsmn4vu]

Did you message Neal about this? If so there’s a great chance that it will be sorted out.

If not we figure it out afterwards.

I'm the devils advocate. I did not include a donation with the transaction.

Once my lights arrive, I'll contact someone on the team and take care of it directly.

Personally I think that’s very reasonable. When I donated I just went with the default not realizing that there was an option to increase. Now that I see the donations are listed publicly, I’m not sure how I feel about that. Seems in pretty poor taste to publish the generosity of other users.

Wow, i did not notice that column since 9 out of 10 times in on my cellphone and it doesn’t show up. Now im on my laptop i see all those people being published who have made donations and who didn’t like me.
I guess there will always be an option to make donations for the team or for future projects?

This is my old Gigathrower, that will be replaced by the new one:
:sunglasses:

Gallery:

Can you add me to the list for a third, and 4th giggles.

@JasonWW
In post #11250 you write the answer to post #11246 . At the same time was my post #11247 .
Did you see it ? Am i on the List for my second GT ? I cant find it .
best regards …… Michael