[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

I do think your close to being correct about the size, I do recall I think now that you mentioned it that TA or Dale mentioned something about Maxtoch having a MCPCB that would fit so it’s probably the 32mm board, Thank You, I hope to have one soon to measure, I knew I didn’t need more batteries but bought them anyhow,

What about first 555 for Asia ? Any news ?

them ole southern rednecks are easy to impress aint they southland! :stuck_out_tongue:
i got all the old men hanging out at the stores wanting one here too! lol !
im just 2 states up from ya you know :smiley:

What news that is known was posted.

Nope.

Not too many shipped over Christmas and New Years so I expect we will see a lot more in the next couple of weeks.

I will mention that a member in Hawaii recieved his light from the first shipment. That was a bit of a surprise. I guess usa means all of it. Lol

It’s over 44mm roughly 44.5-44.6mm from measuring mine with the board still in the head and using the inside caliper blades.

Woah. I thought TA made a typo when he said it was 45mm after he said earlier it was 35mm. So that’s really big. What do you think a minimum size would be? Would that 32mm Maxtoch mcpcb, modded to 12v, fit?

I don’t think anybody sells mcpcb for xhp35, 50 and 70 in such a large size.

20mm board looks like a toy

That’s why I’m going a different route with the 70.2, 2S2P 6v. Rather have 20amps pushing the 70.2, not like the GT will ever be a go to light, merely a novelty!

I’m still wondering where you will get a mcpcb that fits. Are you going with that 32mm maxtoch?

I have an extra SD75 XHP70 board (I modded the SD75 with a smooth reflector for a XHP35HI and K70 carrier) and a few Maxtoch 32mm boards also. I’ll make a centering ring/plate for the MCPCB either way to keep it centered to the GT’s pocket, drill and tap the hold down screws for the board and call it good.

Please add me for 2 if possible, if the list s still open.

If I do the formalities correctly, the package will not pay taxes and will be delivered to my address without any extra expenses the working day after arrival to the country

If I do not, the package will be retained and I will have to pick it up at the customs warehouse at the airport, 400km from away my city
I will incur expenses, bus ticket to Montevideo $ 60, airport storage costs $20~$30, about $35 for other transportation and food expenses, plus a lost day but Giggles on hand
Or hire a customs broker for $ 100, airport storage costs $20~$30, shipping from Montevideo to my address $10~$15 and wait for Giggles for at least one more week

Terrible. That’s paying for another GT.

Yes

Toads and snakes will come out of my mind for some days

Is that a german phrase? Pretty cool imagery

Vinh is still designing his driver for CFT90 to get to maybe 5000lumens. His current driver is doing <4000lumens.

Got a link to the thread?

Interesting, so the real question is, what is his BLF user name? lol

Correct, it is around 44.5mm.